What are you playing now?

Darque

The Guild 2. :p

However, I had never played the first one and it's really hard to know what I'm supposed to do. It seems I can't even talk to people anymore, except for a select few (or courting).

Still Caesar4 - I think this game is going to eat me alive, just like C3 did. There's a few things that I don't like compared to c3 - it's somewhat easier, for one thing, and combat w/your legions is more pointless than ever - but overall it has the same city-building addictiveness. Far better than CotN in that regard, say. The editor is buggy, difficult, and almost useless, tho, which is too bad.

There's a huge, "pure" pre-order-only sandbox level that was immediately uploaded by fans so everyone can have it, haha, and it's a peach of a sandbox, no doubt.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

XIII. Good, mindless fun.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Running through Silent Storm. I've got my squad moving in on the warehouse that has the panzer-somethings, don't remember what they are called. I really hate those officers and their damn pistols. My main soldier got hit by two shots, total of less than 20 damage, but he's now got two 5vp/turn bleeding conditions. <_<

That damn officer didn't survive though. He got a full burst to the face on my turn. :rolleyes:

I heard that game has Starforce added to it.

Any truth to that?

I've heard that as well, however if it is on there it is well hidden. I haven't been able to detect it on my system. :huh:

And on that note, the turn after my soldier ended up with 10vps of bleeding damage, my other soldier was hit in the face and blinded for 5 turns. <_< He regained his vision in time to burst fire at a cluster of 4 soldiers that were sneaking up on him while he was blinded. He couldn't see, but he could hear them coming. Managed to kill 3 of the 4 with his burst. :-"

That would rock.

Like Alanschu said in the spam forum, if they were going to put it in, wouldn't they have put it in NWN1?

Then again, there were a lot of things with NWN that they had apparently planned to connect to BG that they never got around to doing. Got a different team this time around that might be very interested in including BG touchstones.

We have a week to get our hopes up.

Edited by Pop

We gave a week to get our hopes up.

:)

Bah, typo :p

At least your typo makes some sense. It's when people type a "q" when they needed an "l" that make no sense.

Still playing through Silent Storm. My group of 6 are at level 10 or 11 now. My sniper is getting damn dangerous. He can see enemies almost clear across the map and hit them with a good 50% chance to the head for most shots. By far my most successful soldier. My actual "soldier" class people are doing well with their MG's, but in almost every mission they manage to end the map with only tan health left. :lol:

You guys and your "current generation" games! :lol:

I can't wait to get home and cut my way through the Cloakwood Forest to the mines that await me...

Oh, and I'm thinking Xan is one of the greatest NPCs I've ran across in my RPG travels. I'm bringing him along despite his painful lack of evocation spells just because I enjoy his interjections so much.

(sigh) I suppose you're wondering what a mage is doing with a sword, aren't you?

Maybe I'll play NWN2 in 10 years or so... after I give NWN another try. Never made it too far in that one before abandoning it.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs