The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

In that we are similar. Much to my dismay.

Vernjnuarmu - Laalavat Jouset

Savoa perkkele! Helvetin tyls

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Mokoma - Haudan Takaa

Jumalauta

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Bill Evans - My Foolish Heart.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Bill Evans - Waltz for Debby.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sweet baby Jesus, that's catchy!

NOFX - Franco Un-American

Both of those.

Damn catchy

kirottu said:

Heather Alexander - March of the Cambreadth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Alexander

"Alexander has also performed at numerous science fiction and furry conventions, such as Further Confusion (2004 and 2005) and Eurofurence (2005 and 2006)." :)

Mokoma - Punainen Kukko

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

I'm listening to the Strong Arm mixtape, by Buck 65. It's available for free download on his site.

Side 1

Side 2

I like it, at least. The sound quality is average mixtape caliber, but it's not bad. Kind of adds to the charm.

Oh, and he's "old school", so don't you white folks feel bad about liking it, or saying you like it. Buck 65 used to be a minor-league baseball player in Canada, and apparently he was good. Tr00 story.

B0002TGYXG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Social Distortion - Angel's Wings

This time tomorrow, I'm gonna be jockeying for a front row view of Mike Ness as he plugs in and prepares to bring the rock.

Don't worry, I'll let all you bastards know how the show was. :)

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

This time tomorrow, I'm gonna be jockeying for a front row view of Mike Ness as he plugs in and prepares to bring the rock.

Don't worry, I'll let all you bastards know how the show was. :)

I'll be seeing them in a couple of weeks in Austin, so nah.

I'm watching a G.G. Allin and the Murder Junkies video, looks like he's about to munch some scat.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

...nope, I still think Tool is ****ing boring.

You might get some kick out of Opiate. It's not as pretentious as their newer releases and some of the tracks are actually catchy. Still about as far from essential as human beings are able to get without turning into Belle & Sebastian.

The Afghan Whigs - John the Baptist.

The Afghan Whigs - John the Baptist.

mmmmm....

I got a little wiiiiiiiiiiine

I got a little tiiiiiiiiiiime

If there's one (deserved) knock on the illustrious Mr. Dulli, it's that he holds out those i's a LOT. I mean, there's probably 10 Afghan Whigs/Twilight Singers songs I could name in which he entreats some female to go for a "riiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" with him. I love it every time, but sheesh.

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - There She Goes, My Beautiful World

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

kirottu said: