Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

Well, since you can create care bears I guess twi'leks are possible...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I should be sad that the only game coming out I'm looking forward to in the next couple of months is episode 6 of Sam & Max. The 10th of this month.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh well there're quite a few games I'm really looking forward to (and I bet I already applied a few times in that thread now..but people forget so quickly!).

Bioshock

Heavy Rain

Assasin's Creed

Dragon Age

Project Georgia

HL2 Ep2

Everything from Blizzard if non-Console and non-MMO

Jericho looks interesting too. Same for Alone in the Dark 5.

And some other games I forgot...

Edited by Morgoth

I just read a review of Bioshock (June PC Format) and it really sounds interesting. I think they are trying to emulate the System Shock mood and gameplay, and I think they have used the body-modification mechanism rather well ... time will tell, though, I am genuinely interested. :woot:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

recently watched Xplay's games to look foreward to, and it had

Bioshock

Mass Effect

Too Human

Age of Conan

Tabula Rasa

Hellgate: London

Lair

and I think that was all of them. Good picks but I think that Age of Conan is going to be a bit of a failure because of the combat system.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have so far not been impressed with a single game on the Wii. It feels like a gimmick.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

cavestorypsp.png

I actually want to see how it's going to be like. The original is awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I feel Hitman: Blood Money is the best Hitman of all gameplay wise.

Storywise, Hitman 2: Silent Assasin would be the one because it has the theme of redemption.

If you haven't played Hitman yet, don't forget to play Freedom Fighters too. Cult classic.

Gamespy's new Left 4 Dead preview: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/turtle-rock-project/787896p1.html

I can not wait.

that looks sweet, thanks.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.