Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

What i'm looking forward too?

Hour of Victory, Medal of Honor: Airborne, Mass Effect and yeah, Halo 3.

HoV=10/1/07

Airborne=8/28/07

Mass Effect=6/19/07

Halo3= q4 07

Also in PC entertainment there is sam and max being put in stores (either a new one or they didn't sell enough from digital distro) on 8/28

I printed out the release dates for the PC 360 and PS2.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hellgate London for this year and Fallout 3 whenever its due for release are games I am currently looking forward to.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Deus Ex 3: This time It's Cybersonal

awful, just awful

You should flog yourself for that one, meta. Or whatever it is your people do when they feel such great shame.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Oh, and maybe Republic commando 2... but I'm not sure there'll be one.

And you should all be ashamed. No one mentioned Kotor 3. How DARE you?! :D

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Oh, and maybe Republic commando 2... but I'm not sure there'll be one.

And you should all be ashamed. No one mentioned Kotor 3. How DARE you?! :D

I kinda presumed this was a thread on games that we actually know are coming, not just wishful thinking.

I'm picking up LotR Online today, but I've been playing the open beta for a couple weeks already and I get to carry my characters over. So far I'm getting the sam feeling I did wth WoW initially, which is great. Lots of folks who bash WoW can't seem to remember that before they reached the higher levels, the low level experience was simply fantastic. LotR captures that pretty well.

Half-Life 2: Episode Two.
A warning to those who haven't played Episode One yet, as this preview contains spoilers to major events.

I LOVE Half Life 1 and 2. I Played Half Life 2:Episode 1 and i was left unsatisfied. And i don't even recall totally what happened in it, so when the next episode FINALLY comes along I'm not going to place the stories side by side. Its like opening a twix wrapper and noticing you've only got one. :getlost:>_<

I'm going to wait till all of the episodes come out, same for SiN. and The Longest Journey.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm going to wait till all of the episodes come out, same for SiN.

Not much of a long wait, they are all out. And by "they are," I mean "it is."

Don't forget Ray Bradbury was apoplectic with Michael Moore's (in his opinion totally inappropriate) tribute to his classic novel Fahrenheit 451.

I felt like Fahrenheit 451 was a dry run of 1984. Many similar themes in a dystopian environment, but one ends happier than the other. I rather like the sad ending because it captures the hopelessness of the whole struggle.

Don't forget Ray Bradbury was apoplectic with Michael Moore's (in his opinion totally inappropriate) tribute to his classic novel Fahrenheit 451.

I felt like Fahrenheit 451 was a dry run of 1984. Many similar themes in a dystopian environment, but one ends happier than the other. I rather like the sad ending because it captures the hopelessness of the whole struggle.

Except Nineteen Eighty-Four was published four years before Fahrenheit 451.

Sins of a Solar Empire is a RTS 4X that might be okay ... has anyone heard anything else about it?

One of the most frustrating things in any free-for-all multiplayer game is when it is clear there is a dominant powerhouse, but you can't convince anyone to help you take it down and reestablish the balance of power. In response to that, we've come up with the bounty system. Players can direct credits to increase a pool of bounty against another player. If you destroy any of that player's structures or ships, you earn credits out of the pool proportional to the value of the thing you destroyed. A key point that is essential to the wonderful world of backstabbing is that the placing of bounty is anonymous. It is possible to be in a trade pact with a player but at the same time be using the profits of that venture to make the bounty against your trade partner more and more lucrative, inciting others to attack him. Another interesting twist is there is a non-player-controlled faction called the marauders (a mix of opportunists and rebels who disagree with the coalition's policies) who respond to bounty levels, among other things. As a final note, bounty can become a viable way for an economically focused player to get his dirty work done without firing a shot.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Sins of Solar Empire

NEED

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

People truly will whine about anything.