KotOR Series... At an... END?!

Yeah I suppose, but its more safer to know what your getting and you can acctually hold and see the item your buying, unlike online shopping. There are hackers out there I tells ya, HACKERS!

Oh yeah platinum also depends on how much it has sold, how good, how long its been out. And I'm not surprised KotOR1 is a Platinum game, I got my KotOR1 on PC Months ago! and it was an EA Classics, so I got it for very cheap, about $20 (AU) I've been lucky Ive got good games at dirt cheap prices, and not crummy games either.

I still dont trust online shopping  :shifty:

I don''t either. I pay for certain services, like webservers or downloadable software sometimes, but I generally avoid it. For retail, I like being able to go home with something and if it doesn't work/you hate it, you can take it back the exact same hour. The only time it's a big hassle is during Xmas...or if the only time you have to shop is during rush hour traffic. Or you don't have a car. :)

It's good to know that Kotor appears to still be out on the shelves in some places, at least.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

True that.

But all I really care is at the end of the day, no matter who they are or how stupid they are, as long as I get the game or whatever that Ive wanted for a price that I can afford :shifty:

I personally thought that it was over 1Mil sold untill it goes platinum, but game companies probabally changed to 2Mil to get more money :blink:

I think its when its been out for a certain ammount of years, and sold a set ammount of copies for the game companies to realise that its become a 'Classic'

• 2 weeks later...

I got KotOR2 via Ebay. I sent away for it a week ago, and I got it back today 1 week later lol. Yeah I tried the other EB's and they all said, everyone said that it is a discontinued series and that its at an end, Well atleast I have both KotORs now... Just to wait for the third one now ... :lol:

IMO the KOTOR series is the best of all LucasArts games.

It's yoru opinion (I understand) but I should point out that Lucas Arts had a HECK of alot better games in the olden days like:

Xwing

Tie Fighter (ultamtly their pinnacle of Space sims)

the Monkey Island series

Grim Fandango

and a few others. However we lost the brilliance of the teams behind these games when Lucasarts restructured so all they had to do was throw a bit of money and the starwars license at a person to get a game. (I cite Force Commander and Battlegrounds as evidence!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It's yoru opinion (I understand) but I should point out that Lucas Arts had a HECK of alot better games in the olden days like:

Xwing

the Monkey Island series

Grim Fandango

and a few others. However we lost the brilliance of the teams behind these games when Lucasarts restructured so all they had to do was throw a bit of money and the starwars license at a person to get a game. (I cite Force Commander and Battlegrounds as evidence!)

Don't forget the masterpieces Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis, and Sam & Max Hit the Road!

manthing2.jpg

Sam & Max... :shifty:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Xwing

the Monkey Island series

Grim Fandango

Don't forget the masterpieces Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis, and Sam & Max Hit the Road!

point

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

If there is a KotOR3 which is a necessity for us all, and we need it to give us further info and to pretty much complete the series they will start selling the kotor series again I suppose. They do it all the time, they stop selling games for some time and then out of no where KLABAMO there is some "BATTLE CHEST" or "WAR SERIES" Thing which gets the games back into selling mode again