Worst KotOR Moment?

not enough dialogue in kotor2, not enough interaction between characters. The only time that you acctually had character interaction between 2 or more npcs was when you where in the ebon hawk at some point. What happened to the good old coversations between npcs at any random point, like in kotor1 how carth and bastila, carth and mission had discussions based on the current stuff in the galaxy, what happened to that good aspect.

And I liked in kotor1 there was sorta an influence factor but an invisible one, you where uncovering their total secrets and all and you had to progress further through the game to understand and unlock what they where all about, so you couldnt get it all at once, you had to work and work at it. But on the other hand this was replaced by influence which was sorta a bad thing IMO cos for most characters you where forced to do something that you didnt want to do, lets say make a lightside decision just to impress someone like the handmaiden although you could be darkside, and this could screw everything up, sometimes just to uncover their backstory and then jedify them.

not enough dialogue in kotor2, not enough interaction between characters. The only time that you acctually had character interaction between 2 or more npcs was when you where in the ebon hawk at some point. What happened to the good old coversations between npcs at any random point, like in kotor1 how carth and bastila, carth and mission had discussions based on the current stuff in the galaxy, what happened to that good aspect.

And I liked in kotor1 there was sorta an influence factor but an invisible one, you where uncovering their total secrets and all and you had to progress further through the game to understand and unlock what they where all about, so you couldnt get it all at once, you had to work and work at it. But on the other hand this was replaced by influence which was sorta a bad thing IMO cos for most characters you where forced to do something that you didnt want to do, lets say make a lightside decision just to impress someone like the handmaiden although you could be darkside, and this could screw everything up, sometimes just to uncover their backstory and then jedify them.

I agree. I liked the random conversations. some were hilarious like when revan talks to bastila

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

kotor 1

-taris was so dang long. i thought i was done in the lower city but no theres the undercity and the sewers and some more lower ccity and then some more upper city...

-having to kill jolee :(

-"something apears to be bothering carth. perhaps you should talk to him"

"talk to carth"

"whats wrong"

"i dont want to talk about it"

what the heck?!

- not being recognized as a sith lord or revan. come on, im the freakin most powerful force user in the galaxy and people laff when i say im revan returned

kotor2

-lack of dialogue between pc and npc

-characters dont alk darkside. i got handmaiden at darkside mastery and she still scolded me for doing something bad

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

- not being able to kill party like in k1. i wanted to dismember mira and throw her into a pit, i wanted to leave kreia on peragus, i wanted just me visas, atton, and bao dur(possibly hand maiden) to all leave and become a new sith order. hk can stay and be our droid. t3 can be sold for parts. i then will find jolee and recruit him, and then make hanharr my hitman.

- not being hailed a sith lord when going places

theres a ramble for you

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Yeah I agree, I totally liked those things in KotOR1

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

-goto

LOL, yeah the characters in KotOR2 where pretty... crummy

The influence thing kinda screw things up a little bit, it was an experimental thing, and needs to be worked on.

And I liked at the end how you could kill your party members it was seriously like episode 3 although it wasnt out yet, you where anakin and the music in it was also great.

I loved Taris, I would sometimes redo the game just to play Taris again, too bad is was blown up, stupid malak. But yes I believe that it did go for too long, the whole 'clan wars' thing between the hidden beks and black vulkars, and the swoop racing seriously couldnt you do something easier to get back basila I didnt want to go though that all.

Things in Taris I hated included: Undercity, Rakgouls, Sewers, Clan Wars thing, and going to Daviks Estate.

Edited by Revan_Returns

True but im sure that Revan did bear some trait which would have been distinguishable, and besides I was wearing Revans true gear as seen as in the Cut Scenes and the uber KotOR1 Cinematics. Stupid Sith couldnt recognise with their eyes :(

Thought that Revan could have a second name in K1 (not name which you give to him/her). Hearing Revan's name all the time was a bit tiresome.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

True but im sure that Revan did bear some trait which would have been distinguishable, and besides I was wearing Revans true gear as seen as in the Cut Scenes and the uber KotOR1 Cinematics. Stupid Sith couldnt recognise with their eyes :blink:

How did you get his robes? cheats? mods? I must know!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

NO!!!! Dont get them! They are crappy, look nothing like the real ones and dont come with the mask!

I got some mod for Darth Revans robes, as seen in the cinematics here. Then used the KSE to spawn it for me, or you can tamper around with 'apearance'.

If all else fails or you dont want to go through that, you can just either go through the whole game and get the dark or light robes or just spawn them using the console.

Though I don't know where you can get that mod because pcgamemods.com is down.

But indeed, I was very disappointed in my first DS playthrough when I got those robes.

Crappy original ones and "true one"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nope. That same code has been all for a week or something now. Annoying

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Sort of looks like a knight's outfit actually.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

when I realized I had just finished it .. and saw all my friends, family and my life in general .. had slipped away as the game distracted me from reality .. only to wake up at an psychiatric institution and realize it was all a dream and that I had.. in fact .. never played KOTOR ..

that was bummer, since I really liked the game ...

seriously though...

The ending of KOTOR2 was really really disappointing for me .. it felt like such a rushjob! the game had been really interesting up until this point, the way it questioned the morality within the SW universe felt really innovative (even though the grey angle is used alot).. but it was clear that they had intended so much more and to see how it just fell apart in front of your eyes was really sad ..

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

My worst moment in KotOR2 came when I replayed the game as a female and found out I had to take Disciple in my party!

I literally quit playing and came to boards to try and find out if I could avoid having him in my party (I couldnt).

And he pretty much ruined the game for me after that!

Thankfully I had already played male exile light and dark before trying the optional female story!

The ending for Part 2 was also a disappointment but gotta say, the Disciple was the bigger let down!

Edited by Kalfear

Peragus, Ending

Yeah the ending gave you no info whatsoever, I personally expected some answers and it to be winding up like the KotOR1 ending (except dark ending, that makes you think) but it was seriously crap

Yeah not enough info was given about Revan, all that we where told was the fact that he was in the Unknown regions.. space space space, nothing at all. Playing KotOR2 I really expected something to be told about what happened to him, after playing the first I wondered what the hell happened to Revan and where he went, expecting some mention and explaination as to what happened and where he went.