Worst KotOR Moment?

problem is .. if s/he (a big problem there already) had showed up I can almost guarantee you that you would've been disappointed.. what face should s/he have? voice .. etc etc etc .. it would conflict with your imagination in one way or another!

Fortune favors the bald.

I agree, either way, I'm sure people would have been disapointed, so I suppose that they are going to have to leave the Revan thing alone for a bit untill they come up with some flawless idea.

M4-78 we have limited information about, and anways that was the Korriban of KotOR2 if it where there it wouldnt have ended there, just been another mere planet. Its like saying the game should have ended on either Dantooine, Nar Shadaa or Onderon

Guest The Architect
Don't think that I'm ignorant or stupid but I really had no idea that I was Revan; so it really was a jaw dropping moment for me when Malak told me. IMO they did a pretty good job. :cool:

I guess it depends on how you interpret all the clues the game presented. I suppose the fact that your constantly told that Revan is dead can draw you away from the plot-twist, so yes, I can understand why people were surprised to find out that they were Revan. IMO, it was very obvious, but no, not figuring out that you were Revan does not make you ignorant or stupid, however, saying that they did a pretty good job concealing the plot twist is completely ridiclious, it was one of the worst cover up attempts of a plot twist I've ever come across, not to mention overrated too.

I believe that if they had mentioned Revan only a few times it wouldnt have been so obvious. They had mentioned him too much, this whole Revan thing about being dead ect. They should have just mentioned he disapeared and cut down the whole implication of you being him ect.

I really wasnt that surprised that either, it was just a little shock nothing to big.

I cried when Bastila turned to the dark side... I was so desperate and was going like: No, why... don't leave me....

But it turned out fine... I saved the Republic and got my precious Bastila back....

To have an epic ending in K1 they should've made Revan and Bastila kiss before the fighters flew over...

Edited by Jedi Exile

250px-Gotofull.jpg         

Tankdroid.jpg

Also, continuing where I left off earlier, am not exactly sure about why such a character like G0T0 was doing back in a period of TSL. G0T0 and Sentry Droid Mark l models are almost like look-alikes, with differences being only with names. And the concept of using holo-projected images from a droid model was hard to believe.

Would have also liked to see more of walker droids in K2, apart from tank droid in military base. Tank droid was hardly a challenge in terms of attacks. If I can remember, it had a flame attack, and an occasional laser rate of fire. And that was all.

I rarely (almost never) used GOTO...another annoying little b***ard. I have more fun playing T3.

K1 there was nothing bad

K2 the ending was terrible

and i hate the big droid thing

it wasnt and ending but more of a begining to find revan and the true sith

I cried when Bastila turned to the dark side... I was so desperate and was going like: No, why... don't leave me....

But it turned out fine... I saved the Republic and got my precious Bastila back....

To have an epic ending in K1 they should've made Revan and Bastila kiss before the fighters flew over...

Are you so desperate?

:)