Worst KotOR Moment?

Having to kill Mission as DS Revan in K1, and also having to kill Zaalbar at the same time. Would not mind if Bastila did it instead.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

At least Carth ran away. Would have been just as hard to kill him off, let alone fight him. I dislike him, but not to an extent of murdering him.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

well i got super stuck on narshadda and ravager first time through

i was pretty mad after running around the galaxy to save the jedi kreia killed them off

iwas like well then (i know they were trying to take the force from me)

but for an off topic good moment: the charic=chiss=thrawn=yay i love thrawn :wub:

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Having to kill Mission as DS Revan in K1, and also having to kill Zaalbar at the same time. Would not mind if Bastila did it instead.

Yeah, I didnt really like killing my party members, especially in the temple when I ended up killing Jolee and Juhanii, I felt pretty depressed. The music didnt help either pretty sad moment. I sorta felt like Anakin in episode 3 at that point now that I look back at it.

Concerning party members, if they are not with me, they are my enemy. I felt some guilt killing Mission, so next time I forced Zaalbar to do it for me.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

And ship crashes in Telos polar region and on Malachor made game a bit of a rough ride. Abrupt too, it seems.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Think killing Jolee off was a bit difficult, especially with first character as DS, considering his nature as a person.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Concerning party members, if they are not with me, they are my enemy. I felt some guilt killing Mission, so next time I forced Zaalbar to do it for me.

Yep "If you are not with me... You are against me :ermm: " :lol:

And ship crashes in Telos polar region and on Malachor made game a bit of a rough ride. Abrupt too, it seems.

Yeah, the question is when DOESNT the damn ships crash

Think killing Jolee off was a bit difficult, especially with first character as DS, considering his nature as a person.

Yeah he was a good bloke, just trying to help out and give advice he seriously wasnt "lightside" so to speak so he wasnt fully "Lighside is uber come back" he gave good adivce for he has seen both perspectives and not biast.

I personally was amazed at how easy to defeat your party memebers are. Probabally because one you killed Jolee and Juhanii the jedi party members that where against you where gone. So all that was left really was Mission and Zalbaar, which you could easily turn againt her. Keeping in mind that Candy and the droids joined you as well as bastilla, so a large portion of your party had joined the true Revan :)

Guest The Architect

Why do some people get guilty, sad or depressed just because they may kill Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee or Juhani. KOTOR is just a video game, you don't have to get so sensitive if you perform a DS act in KOTOR or KOTOR II. Acting like a **** in a video game doesn't mean your a **** in real life.

Anyone who doesn't try all the gender/alignment combos of both KOTOR's cannot say that they have had the full experience of both games. Trying all gender/alignment combos is half of the fun of both games, and being a DS **** is fun, not sad or depressing, so some people should lighten up and understand that KOTOR is just a video game.

I understand that most people (including myself) try and act like how they would in real life in both KOTOR games, but if you can't bring yourself around to at least try and complete a DS playthrough in both KOTOR games then your far too sensitive and are missing out on the fun.

And that's the reason why in nearly all of my KOTOR and KOTOR II playthroughs, my alignment is pretty much 'grey', not because I've chosen/done 'neutral' acts, but because every act I do is either LS or DS, and I tend to balance out my LS and DS actions. Sometimes I want to kill someone for the hell of it, and sometimes I want to help someone for the hell of it, and the same goes for force-powers, my characters had and used both LS and DS force-powers, as well as Universal powers and did not restrict my selection of force-powers to my characters alignment, but since I was fairly 'grey', of course I was going to alternate.

Found Infinite fleet concept for DS players in K1 confoundingly convoluted and a bit repetitive as continuous churning out of ships was like leaving something related to darkness unexplained accurately that is understandable.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If the Masters hadn't put me in statis I would of killed Kreia and buried her under the Academy!

Awful witch! I'm glad I went there to kick her ass on Malachor V.

I enjoyed having Kreia around........in the beginning. She was so mysterious and I just liked listening to her talk. Wishing I could talk like that to people......*sigh*

The ending to K2 was terrible yes but what really annoyed the hell out of me was that after all the time you spent talking with the jedi Masters and getting ready for a kickass fight like on the Starforge, the try to cut you off from the Force. A lot of pretentious bastrds they are. And the last thing that TOTALLY ruined my experience was the random-loot-system. I hate it with every bone in my body. Rarely on any of my playthroughss did I find a jedi knight robe and it annoyed me so. On K1 I could always look forward to a new set of armour at a certain place, BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO the designers had to **** it all up for me!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?