Characters

I heard alot of people talking about starting a character thread all about characters and what your take on them is and so on. So here it is a place to talk about characters; anything you want to say about them!

I think he means the player character, not party members. For example details about your character's struggle in finding the right side fo the force, or the way you play your character in terms of actions etc and the reasoning for why the character does it.

I think he means the player character, not party members. For example details about your character's struggle in finding the right side fo the force, or the way you play your character in terms of actions etc and the reasoning for why the character does it.

No,No I don't care what character you choose whether its your PC or a party member; just tell me what you think about any of them.

G0T0 he sucks.

They force an enemy who has been trying to capture you as a party member. His back story is ok but on the dull side. He tries to be witty and sarcastic but lacks the humor of HK. He's not good in combat. :huh:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Disciple is ok, although he might look a bit dreamy sometimes. Not as inhuman as G0T0.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, I probably won't try taking Disciple with a DS game. After all, there are always other characters for darksided PCs, and he is not really a first option for me.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

My PC, when its a boy, always has my name and is always LS. In the game, I'll do LS actions but I'll cheat sometimes and do DS since it may give Influence to Atton, cause I like to have all my NPCs Jedi as quick as possible. Also, I'll always equal out my skills so I can have everything at the same level. I rarely use DS powers but the main ones I use are the Lighting ones.

G0T0 he sucks.

They force an enemy who has been trying to capture you as a party member. His back story is ok but on the dull side. He tries to be witty and sarcastic but lacks the humor of HK. He's not good in combat.  :geek:

I second that. :cool:

I think Goto became even worse when it was true he was a droid... That and he kinda became the Exile's puppet after his Yacht blew up

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

IT-O.jpg

IT-O droid appearance for G0T0. Not too sure why this was used for his character. Can only think of it as being lacking in imagination for characterising a villian.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

handmaiden- good storyline, but better for dark side b/c of the convo with kreia

"she swore never to become a jedi but she said nothing about..." and then i make her a sith

disciple- shove a star destroyer up his @## and detonate it.

hanharr- far better than zaalbar who was a pansy. ok storyline

mira- lousy storyline, useless character

atton- best storyline, great when playing darkside when he swears allegiance to you

"i will follow you to hell and back"

bao dur- ok storyline, annoying personality and voice, he seems a little obsessd with exile in a gay sort of way. good in dark sied when you tell him to use his anger as his power.

visas- great storyline

droids- awesome

goto- see disciple

kreia- ok, too twisty and yet prdictable

MY EXILE- the very best!

as you can see i believe that this game was MADE for dark side male playing, everything fits together much better.

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Think neither lightside or darkside would accept G0T0 for his illogical and incomprehensible way of behaving towards others.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧