RPG Game of the Year

I think i heard somewhere it did

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

It was given favourable reviews though its story was not exactly finished.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Nearly every game wins Game of the year. It depends on who is giving the award out. So, yeah, it did win a(more than one actually) GOTY award. :devil:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Meh, do you people have any idea how damn many "best game of the year" and "best RPG of the year" prices there are? <_<

So yes, Kotor 2 surely won atleast one of them, but that is not great succes...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It won 40 best game of the year prices -_-

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

theres is 1 thing i hate about games sometimes. when u complete the game is just goes back to ur last save. lol cause i was stupid enough to save i just 1 file throughout the whole game i ended up (because of my disliking of her voice and her draining me of my life because i wated to kill atris) killing kriea over and over hoping a miracle that i could sudenely learn how sions moves so i could smash her into the wall and then the ground and yeah.

Something big. And nasty.

I never liked much about PC gamer.

Games can have awards and still look abrupt somehow.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, I read and follow many game magazines, foreign ones like PC Gamer, dozens of gaming sites in internet (gamespot etc.) and of course, Pelit (it means Games if translated), our biggest gaming magazine. And only Best game of the year price that I care is Pelit's one, simply because IMHO it has best critics from all these. No, I am not patriotic, they just are good.

Kotor 1 won best game of the year price in it, and that means a lot for me. :thumbsup: That was when I decided to buy K1. And I surely did not have to regret it. :)

Oh, forget to mention that other prices that I appreciate are Game Developers Choice Awards, Kotor won:

Game of the Year: Kotor

Original Game Character of the Year: Hk-47 from Kotor

Excellence in Writing: Kotor

Not bad, not bad at all :D

Oh, forget to mention that other prices that I appreciate are Game Developers Choice Awards, Kotor won:

That is neat that HK-47 got the original game character award. :lol:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

O that reminds me Kreia won some award too from some villian thingy, The kotor 2 cover just has GAME OF THE YEAR printed on it in big letters and on top of it in small writing it says Sequel to the 2003

I always wondered what the fascination with HK-47 was. IMO, Kreia was a deeper character, yet didn't get the same accolades.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Kreia won other best character of the year award, though it was not from GDCA.

Kreia is one of the best characters ever, and Hk's award was last one. There is no Original character of year 2005 or 2006, instead there is Character design, and 2005 this award went to Half-life 2.

Hk-47 is fun, interesting, spectaculary written character. I mean, who can