What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

John Williams - "Remembering Pettycoat Lane" is giving me chills right now. I love this song.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sorry Kor.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

for what?

While doing some shopping after work I found Genius: The Best Of Warren Zevon for under seventeen bucks! I was one of 'those people' who only knew him for

. But thanks to DD, I've been introduced to a really brilliant songwriter.

Warren Zevon -

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

for what?

While doing some shopping after work I found Genius: The Best Of Warren Zevon for under seventeen bucks!  I was one of 'those people' who only knew him for

.  But thanks to DD, I've been introduced to a really brilliant songwriter.

Warren Zevon  - 

Oh man, I remember seeing that show on Letterman. That was the first time I saw WZ do anything but "Werewolves." Dave gave him the entire show to talk and play music. He was a big fan. Nice find, Kor!

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Prove it All Night

Live in 1978. Man, the Boss could shred that Tele back in the day. (w00t)

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - Prove it All Night

Live in 1978. Man, the Boss could shred that Tele back in the day.  (w00t)

you can say that again!! Holy ****!

Man, the Boss could shred that Tele back in the day.  (w00t)

Although in a perfect world someone would have broken that guys hand who was playing the triangle. <_<

That isn't Clarence Clemons, is it?

Louis XIV - Pledge Of Allegiance

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hevein - As far as the eye can see

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

NoMeansNo - "This Story Must be Told"

followed by, Strapping young Lad - "All Heil the New Flesh"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

John Williams - "Remembering Pettycoat Lane" is giving me chills right now.  I love this song.

Is this the track that plays when Hammond is talking about his flea-circus? That's pretty.

You know what's a good John Williams soundtrack? Hook. The movie itself wasn't all that good, but it's got a really good soundtrack.

Alice In Chains - Junkhead

what's my drug of choice?/well what have you got?

@B: Yay! Against the Grain!

@KQD: Yeah, that's Clarence. You know, he was playing solo shows a few years back at small clubs in small towns. If I attended any of those I'd just yell "Play the sax solo from Jungleland!" and he'd probably get pissed and leave.

Whiskeytown - Yesterday's News

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Currently listening to;

Bringing back the balls of rock - Lordi

My heaven is your hell - Lordi

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye

If my memory works, this was ending song of Max Payne 2 >_<

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

all you rap cats need to get this. almost makes up for the lack of mf doom albums this year.

Okay, I'll bite, is there any actual rapping on this album and, like, who's rapping? I've only listened to One-Three and, well, I didn't hate it, not bad. Anyhow, 2006 wasn't that bad a year for Hip-Hop, Fishscale was okay and I rather like Made in Brooklyn (Masta Killa), Nas' Hip-Hop Is Dead has got some fantastic producers working on it, Outkast, well, I like the concept behind Idlewild, to be honest I'm more interested in the movie. I might lose my indie hater cred, but I liked the Aceyalone|RJD2 project as well.

Which reminds me, 5 days till the new Roots album. Give it a listen - Myspace.

The Roots - Don't Feel Right.

Edited by Baley

Old-timers like E-40 and Too-$hort, well, they might just get big, I mean real big or at least real big again on this hyphy movement. Sorry mate, but a genre where a madman like Pharoahe Monch's preparing a new album and lyrical giants like The GZA are still roaming the Earth is far from dead. Frankly, I like Doom as a producer, but his Rapping sorta leaves me underwhelmed most of the time. Sure, this ain't 95, and that's a shame. Rap Albums are still ruling the charts (and thus easily surviving if money=life in your book, in mine, you just need a guy and a pair of cheap|repetitive beats, that's enough), they just ain't as good. Honestly though, I'm sure there's still plenty of kiddies rapping bout AKs, hoes and cash. That makes me happy, feels my heart with joy or whatever cliched expression you prefer, yeah, cause that means the future's in the making, music don't die no more, we've gone ultra-tech, thank you Jesus|Marx|Nozick|Pope Joan.

B000003Z4N.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I got this as a present on my 12th birthday.

i've never been a fan of mainstream rap. cage, doom and electro fusion stuff like shadow huntaz are all rap i listen to nowadays. at least they're taking rap forward and not just trying to cash out. and while i recognise the genius of wu-tang, all of their solos have left me cold. not sure why. except ol dirty. that guy was hardcore.

Judas Priest - Paint it black

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I put Leonard Cohen's "Democracy" (released in 1992!) among my San Andreas user tracks and it played during my most recent (and successful) trucker mission.

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

and while i recognise the genius of wu-tang, all of their solos have left me cold. not sure why. except ol dirty. that guy was hardcore.

Liquid Swords, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx and (maybe) No Said Date, Ironman or Return To The 36 Chambers are probably better than anything the Wu ever did. Then again, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) is pure Genius. Picking favorites when these guys are concerned is hard as hell. But, really, it's all about GZA (rap-wise, RZA's one of those guys the word brilliant was invented for, thing is, like most great producers, his rapping underwhelms me), he might just be in the same league as Rakim or Pac. By that I mean their stuff finds its way inside your head, their words have that "power", that "ability", yeah, it sounds dumb, but that's what great poetry does, it gets to you. I can still easily remember stuff like Tupac's Blasphemy, especially the "is God just another cop, waiting to beat my ass if I don't go pop" line or the whole,

"I come from a place where they say, death comes too soon

Where the hoods on the block, dance to a different tune

Every night and every day, hotels of foul play

Turns fatal, when this hostile land of AKs"

From Destruction Of A Guard (GZA). They strike me as fully honest, no-bull[....] lyrics. That's what I like.

Maybe it's just that I've never found a great poet in (Self-Identifying) Indie Hop-Hop. There's a lot of really good producers, sure. Of course, when you're looking at hip-hop, it's not like Punk, the concept of selling out ain't exactly as ever-present, frankly I don't mind Bling, most of those guys and girls were poor kids from poor neighbourhoods, of course they'd like some of that cash, hell, I would. Problem is when you don't release a good album in 10 years, well, Hun, you become a disappointment, however you spin it. That reminds me of a Jay-Z song, Moment Of Clarity, where he basically acknowledges dumbing-down to sell records and help his old neighborhood. Now, I don't know how true that is, and I don't really care, Jay-Z's a ****. Nice thought though.

Have you ever listened to the Wu-Tang Meets The Indie Culture album? I can't really listen to Aesop Rock anymore. But dude, RZA & Doom.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Antennas To Heaven. I know. I'm feeling pretentious, the mood's right and I can fully enjoy them.