What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Double-posting because it was night then and it's morning now. Oh, and for some reason I'm not getting an edit option... maybe because of different IPs?

Anyhoo, I'm not much of a talk radio person (as you might suspect), so I need tunes on my morning drive to work. Putting the ol' mp3 CD player on random is one of my favorite tricks, because it's got the surprise element of radio without the possibility (ah, who am I kidding - probability) that the next song will suck. So this song came up and really hit the spot on a sunny Ohio morning.

The Velvet Crush - Faster Days

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

You're only allowed to edit your post within one hour of posting.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It used to be 8 minutes, right? I mean before infinite editing time.

Hevein - Walk(Pantera cover, I think)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hotel California by Eagles

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

It used to be 8 minutes, right? I mean before infinite editing time.

Hevein - Walk(Pantera cover, I think)

You know, the reason all those bands cover Walk is because it's ridiculously easy to play.

Pearl Jam - Why Go (live at Pinkpop 1992)

I assume this is many a person's favourite Pearl Jam bootleg because they play pretty much all of Ten and is an incredibly good quality bootleg. Personally, I like their album Vs. much more, but it wasn't out back then. The audience gets treated to a high energy version of 'Leash' though.

EDIT: Correction, it was 1992, not 1991.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Mos Def -- Umi Says

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Are you dutch, Kor?

I don't think a lot of people outside holland know The Golden Earring, although Radar Love was a pretty big hit.

Tom Waits - Downtown Train

I've been listening to Golden Earring since my teens Candy's Goning Bad, Twilight Zone, Devil Made Me Do It , Long Blonde Animal and many others :-"

New Years Day -- U2

I loved it when it was new. Now I'm just not so sure. I love most of their stuff, though. Great band.

Haha, one of my friends from college said she "loved U2." She then turned red and said she meant the band. Then she turned red and said she didn't mean she didn't... Then I laughed and said I understood. Funny stuff man. You've got love a band named U2. Makes for great music and great comedy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm listening to The Jurassic Park soundtrack. I finally picked it up. I was getting tired of poping in the VHS everytime I wanted to listen to the music.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Are you dutch, Kor?

I don't think a lot of people outside holland know The Golden Earring, although Radar Love was a pretty big hit.

I'm not Dutch, I'm a Canuck!!

And Golden Earring was freaking huge when I was a kid. Radar Love was a bit before my time, but I was there full swing when Twilight Zone was released. Plus the video was pretty racy for its time. :-"

said you were gonna know,

when the bullet hits the bone

And GE still gets the odd play on my local radio station. RL was playing on the way home for lunch, so I unhooked my ipod ,cranked up the volume and took the long way to my apartment.

Pete Yorn - Just My IMagination (Running Away With Me)

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.