What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Here's the title track from the Brad EP by The Hanson Brothers,

http://www.southern.com/southern/band/HANS...540_01_brad.mp3 (Southern Records)

Hey, Drabs, what do you think?  It's a spoof on an old Nomeansno song dealing with Child abuse.

It rocks. I like how it's fast, but they aren't using the typical NOFX fast punk song template. Their musical style reminds me a bit of the Descendents, but maybe that's just the thick, black-rimmed glasses.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Foo Fighters - February Stars.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

It rocks. I like how it's fast, but they aren't using the typical NOFX fast punk song template. Their musical style reminds me a bit of the Descendents, but maybe that's just the thick, black-rimmed glasses.

Well, the original Nomeansno song, Dad (From the Sex Mad LP) was recorded prior to the release of NOFX's first EP. That it and absolutely rocks. They basically took one of the most popular song from the sorta-early days, more like middle-days nowadays, anyway, they replaced Dad with Brad and a psychotic pedophilic|pederastic|whatever father-dear-rapist with an annoying tit of a younger brother, both set on ruining the narrator's life and sanity. That and it rocks.

Dad's on the People Choice Best-Of, if you ever happen to find it and you're still interested, well,

The Hanson Brothers - Joey Had To Go

Rammstein - Ich Will.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Megadeth - Metallix

Man...this is the most blatant Metallica rip-off on an album full of Metallica rip-offs.

My 'Tallica lore is admittedly a bit rusty, but do you mean the song Mechanix? I believe Mustaine recorded it on a Megadeth album after writing (at least part of) it for Metallica. They later renamed it "The Four Horsemen."

Megadeth - Metallix

Man...this is the most blatant Metallica rip-off on an album full of Metallica rip-offs.

Dude... Dave Mustaine was the original lead guitarist for Metallica.

Yeah, but that's no excuse. It's not just this song either; the whole album sounds like this.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

No, you gotta understand, Metallica's old thrash metal sound came from Dave Mustaine. Particularely on Kill 'Em All, a lot of the material was written by Dave. If anything, Metallica ripped him off. In fact, a lot of people speculate that part of the reason behind the change of sound in The Black Album was that they had run out of Mustaine material.

(Let it be noted that I am in no way a Megadeth fan and that Mustaine is one of the biggest dingos in the music industry.)

Chimaira - Cleansation (Live).

Dudes, just listen to the metal, don't argue about it.

MCT - When the Solstice Reaches the Apogee

Yes, it's doom. Inca doom. Probably the most epic sh1t I've ever heard.

Next I'm going to try to get into Johnny Cash, wish me luck. >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I heard one song off Cash's American V album the other day on the local college radio station. I'll have to pick it up eventually. I've been listening to the first American Recordings album a lot lately. Lot of great tunes on there.

"Like a Soldier," "Drive On," "Let the Train Blow the Whistle," "Delia's Gone," all classics.

I was also listening to an amazing live recording of "Girl From the North Country" from the Johnny Cash show. I think it was Bob Dylan's first live performance after his motorcycle accident, and he sang in his Nashville Skyline voice - which meshed so nicely with Cash's booming baritone. What a great song.

Sonic Youth -- RainOnTin

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Black Crowes - Jealous Again

don't you think I want to?

don't you think I would

don't you think I'd tell you baby

if I only could?

am I acting crazy?

or am I just too proud?

am I just plain lazy

am i am i am i ever

jealous again

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.