What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

He's going to sing the bass players part.

The day before

that I was wed

She went upstairs and [shot?] her [head?]

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Against Me! is a pretty interesting band. I liked "As the Eternal Cowboy" better than "Reinventing Axl Rose" myself, and I guess they've got a new album out too.

How's that acoustic album treating you?

Against Me! - Cliche Guevara

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I like it, and you're right, As the Eternal Cowboy is better than Reinventing Axl Rose. That said, they all pale in comparison to their EPs. Both The Acoustic EP and Crime As Forgiven By Against Me! are really really great. Basically the best punk band since Bad Religion, stuff like Nomeansno exempt.

RATM -- Vietnow

Feeling nostalgic

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

im listening to a baseball game... but if i had a choice itd be blue oyster cult hehhe

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

Aiden - Knife Blood Knightmare.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Force of Nature -- World Without Words

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mr. Grieves as performed by some dude doing it in the style of Bob Marley.

From a pixies tribute Baley posted a while ago. The musician(s) did a great job of nailing the particular style and only a few seem like they're reaching. It seems like he's highlighting elements of the songs that were there in the first place.

Some of these are very good. Some of them are good, but very creepy. I'm looking at you "Beach Boys' Levitate Me"

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Josh Radin - Star Mile

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bathory - Under the Runes

I don't get it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Some of these are very good. Some of them are good, but very creepy. I'm looking at you "Beach Boys' Levitate Me"

The Beach Boys might be my alltime least favorite group. I just don't see what anyone can see in them, I dunno,

Some Ainu folk music mostly performed on a tonkori and some 'dubbed'

Hey in the style of Prince.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Phil Ochs -- Love Me, I'm a Liberal

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

EPIC

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Chimaira - Nothing Remains.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.