Picture Thread 2006

LoneWolf16

My first visit to the Pacific last year:

Was that Northish or Southish? I need to get to the beach again soon...

..and Hades, if I can post a fugly pic of me on the couch, you can post one. :) Didn't you post one on the old Frappr?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My first visit to the Pacific last year:

Was that Northish or Southish? I need to get to the beach again soon...

..and Hades, if I can post a fugly pic of me on the couch, you can post one. :) Didn't you post one on the old Frappr?

Long Beach, CA. Was visiting girlfriend's family, who live in Lakewood.

Why so angry, people?

I just got back from work. It was raining all the time. I rode my bike. I don't even own rain clothes. YES I WAS ANGRY. Shut up :))

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've got a more recent pic here..... it's kind of scary though, so fair warning. This winter I grew a beard, then when I shaved it I thought I'd have some fun first.

That beard looks awesome! :D

Thanks, haha. It was my "Lemmy" look.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

PM it to me! I'll add it to my growing collection of blackmail nostalgia folders... :thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't stare at it for hours on end or anything like that.

Haha, I mean, who does that?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Defenetely not me.

THATS JUST CRAZY. YOU ARE CRAZY. CRAZY, AND STARK RAVING MAD.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

YOU ARE CRAZY. CRAZY, AND STARK RAVING MAD.

Well, at least you know yourself. Some say that's the 1st step to the road of recovery. :-"

I've got a more recent pic here..... it's kind of scary though, so fair warning. This winter I grew a beard, then when I shaved it I thought I'd have some fun first.

You look kind of bat$hit crazy there.

They say its never a good idea to post your picture on the internet, but I grew a beard once. It was after christmas during a brief period I spent cloistered at my parents house consuming nothing put southwest eggrolls and Coors Banquet beer.

000_0072.jpg

I guess I've got an unusally good game of pocketpool going on or something

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Why Eldar, I never knew you cared :wub:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Laozi, you look like ...trouble.

Although I had to admit I thought you'd look like the guy from your Cowboy Bebop avatar.

At least no one pilfered Laozi's digicam (with the memory card inserted) robbing him of all his pictorific adventures. :wub:

Ah, well - I can always use the 0.00001 Mega Pixel crap on my cell phone.

manthing2.jpg