What game is better san andreas or kotor2

Um, can we get a big damn DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!

Of coure GTA SA is more realistic.  It supposed takes place inthe real world while Star Wars is not.  Also they are completely different games so it is irrelevant which one is better.  Hell, they aren't even in the same genre.

Totally. San Andreas is in no way a parody of the real world, thereby making it a fictional setting.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

The thing i liked about san andreas was that it made me feel black kotor 2 didnt therfore san andreas is better than k2, represent !

HURK!

that is just way too gangsta to be a african guy posting... he's gotta be a 12 y/o white kid just hitting puberty...

otherwise I ph34r.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

with the crowd that hangs out in this part of the forum I'm never too sure...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

with the crowd that hangs out in this part of the forum I'm never too sure...

Thanks for remembering me :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well that's true

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I just remembered a realization:

Comparison between the two games will have San Andreas be the game to prevail over K2.

Why?

K2 was a cluster f**k of a sequel. Atleast 40% of the game was cut. On top of that were the countless bugs that made it into every copy of the game and the game in general was rushed by half assed developers. Star Wars or not, the defects of the game put it far below SA.

wookiedance.gif

40 % is all too big amount.

I just remembered a realization:

Comparison between the two games will have San Andreas be the game to prevail over K2.

Why?

K2 was a cluster f**k of a sequel.  Atleast 40% of the game was cut.  On top of that were the countless bugs that made it into every copy of the game and the game in general was rushed by half assed developers.  Star Wars or not, the defects of the game put it far below SA.

Are you serious ? First of all,I said maybe 5% of the game was cut.Kotor 2 had the same amount of bugs that they were in the first game and in all my playthrough I only encountered one or two minor bugs.Secondly,It's the publisher Lucasarts who rushed the game.Finally,the only good they were in San Andreas was that when I play it...it remembered me how KOTOR 2 was superior to this game.

40 % is all too big amount.

Just like the belly of your avatar! ;)

Hey, that belly is sexy! :o

Well anyway, I would say that 20-25 % of game was cut.

Oh, and Pacman ftw

40% is too much, maybe.

Combine all the cut dialogue, actions involving various party members that were cut, the droid planet, cut off areas of the game, game endings and everything in between...it may not add up to 40%, but it sure as hell adds up to enough to make praising the game blindly make you look retarded.

wookiedance.gif

...it may not add up to 40%, but it sure as hell adds up to enough to make praising the game blindly make you look retarded.

Now, now play nice.... ;)

:blink: Odd that no one that I know of bitches about how Beethoven 'cut' a lot of endings from his No.5,would you form an opinion on something by what isn't there?It isn't common practise to perform it with all the endings because it would sound stupid just like your argument.....

Retarded? :blink:

It isn't a sign of intelligence to resort to name calling....

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

40% is too much, maybe.

Combine all the cut dialogue, actions involving various party members that were cut, the droid planet, cut off areas of the game, game endings and everything in between...it may not add up to 40%, but it sure as hell adds up to enough to make praising the game blindly make you look retarded.

Actually,even if the third quarter of the game was cut off it will be better than GTA San Andreas in term of story-wise.If you can add only as an advantage to GTA San andreas that it has 40% of cut content then..... :-