Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

A glock? Heh I used a combination of the Desert Eagle and the Bull Pup rifle to bring her down. Melee was to fatal in my case to use.  :lol:

I didn't have much choice... I built my Brujah to be a swordswoman :ermm:

I had to rely on that handgun with the 18 round clip.. it's an early weapon you get in Downtown :luck:

This time I have a Killmatic and McLusky :ermm:

A glock? Heh I used a combination of the Desert Eagle and the Bull Pup rifle to bring her down. Melee was to fatal in my case to use. sad.gif

It's not too hard actually... Despite all the levels and crap behind the gameplay it still breaks down into a simple action game. Just dodge and shoot.

A glock? Heh I used a combination of the Desert Eagle and the Bull Pup rifle to bring her down. Melee was to fatal in my case to use. sad.gif

It's not too hard actually... Despite all the levels and crap behind the gameplay it still breaks down into a simple action game. Just dodge and shoot.

I beg to differ... Ming Xiao has an attack that covers 1/2 the room :ermm: Kinda hard to dodge that with celerity... I'd hate to see what it'd be like without it...

...oh, wait... ack... I'll find out shortly :luck:

well from the looks of it I won't have to fight ming (thank the maker) but I did like the little posters your given by vv then by Gary (do garys email tasks and you get em)

I've got the first two but after those I think you get a damsel one and a ming Xaio one.

post-13853-1151371107_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

And so my second game comes to an end...

Wow, that was way easy compared to the last time :wacko:

What a difference a few skill dots and better weapons make. :-"

Neither the Sheriff, nor Ming, lasted more than a minute :ph34r:

Killmatic FTW :)

Well, and a couple bloodboils for good measure. o:)

For the next game... I'm thinking Malk ninja.. seeing as you can use Demontation (sp?) in coversations also... could be fun :)

I'm gonna try for the Kuei Jin ending.

And what a fitting ending it is too :D

Mumbles something about chinese water torture...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

And so my second game comes to an end...

Wow, that was way easy compared to the last time :wacko:

What a difference a few skill dots and better weapons make.  :-"

Neither the Sheriff, nor Ming, lasted more than a minute  :ph34r:

Killmatic FTW :)

Well, and a couple bloodboils for good measure.  o:)

For the next game... I'm thinking Malk ninja.. seeing as you can use Demontation (sp?) in coversations also... could be fun  :)

I am sure you will get a laugh out of the dialogue options that the Malkavians have. :)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

How's the character visual customization in this game?

I understand you can get different clothes, but only through the course of the game. Is this true?

And what about faces? Are there options?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Clothes are tied to armor, which is tied to progression on the story. You can't get new armor unless you progress further on the plot. Threre's only five different armors, or five clothes sets, per model and you cannot change your appearance other than choosing sex at the character creation. Unless you view weapons as apparel. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, that sucks. So you're stuck with the same face once you've chosen a sex and a faction? <_>

Heja Sverige!!

Yep, you'll hardly see that face though. Maybe 8 times during the game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Who cares? Despite the fact that I rarely see my character's face in Oblivion, I still spend hours upon hours with the face generator just to make it look right.

Heja Sverige!!

At least with both Kotors you could see sexy Revan or Exile. Seeing your hot vamp would have been nice. But at least in Bloodlines it had good enviromental effects, looking up at the sky to see the clouds move or rain coming down on you.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Me too. I don't understand what's offensive, but everything looks okay to me. Of course, I'm probably like the guards in Hitman. I'll be standing there thinking everything is okay and someone will come up behind me and strangle me with the fiberwire.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!