Vampire: Bloodlines.

Darque

Me too.  I don't understand what's offensive, but everything looks okay to me.  Of course, I'm probably like the guards in Hitman.  I'll be standing there thinking everything is okay and someone will come up behind me and strangle me with the fiberwire.

<hides garrote behind his back>

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I prefer my Tremere haven... though I guess I won't have it as a completely bat**** Malkavian :ph34r:

As a side note: Vision's of death is fun :)

Shame you lose humanity when you use it on certain people... it is funny to watch people freak out and run when someone dies around them. :-

40% maybe.

Hollywood and Chinatown are about as long as Santa Monica (each one that is)

But there's still the endgame, which isn't short.

More like 60%, as plot thickness diminishes steadily from that point on, being replaced by ever growing amounts of inane combat.

You haven't played BL, Bok? You should get it, it's quite a nice game.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

My Ventrue was my most satisfying game experience. Domination and mad firearm skills...I was a super badass. Picked the solo ending which is the best ending IMO as well.

My Toreador and Malkavian playthrough were equal. I picked the Anarchs with my Toreador, and the Kuei-Jin with my Malkavian.

Speaking of Malkavians... I love how every character has something to say about them :(

:D

For this playthrough I'm just sticking to the main quest, and faction related quests.... at least for the time being :)

40% maybe.

More like 60%, as plot thickness diminishes steadily from that point on, being replaced by ever growing amounts of inane combat.

I got to hollywood and then err stopped playing.

40% maybe.

I got to hollywood and then err stopped playing.

Why stop playing? Enjoying Hollywood? Reminds you of home?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.