Pictures of your Games: Revolutions

Never throw away a game.  It is such a waste.  Neverwinter Nights have some good aspect to it.  There has yet been a game that is supported as well as NWN, though I hope Obsidian gives NWN 2 the same level of support as Bioware did NWN 1 but I doubt it.

I am clutter free! I feel good.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Which game is that?  :huh:

System Shock 2!

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Never had the opportunity to play the System Shock series.

Well, you should definitely pick up SS2. Though more fps than crpg, I think you would enjoy it. ALso it has no werewolfs. :huh:

My inventory bar doesn't stretch all the way across the screen like that. Is this a different version or are youy playing at a low resolution.

FYI you can change the hud colors. I think that defaukt color scheme is hideous. I usually go with starlight or nigh vision.

The inventory doesn't scale 100% with resolution. I know at 1024x768 it would stretch the entire bottom of the screen.

stupid orkies... you can't stand up to the power of the Greater Good!

Just wait till I get my armored nobz on the way.

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

stupid orkies... you can't stand up to the power of the Greater Good!

Just wait till I get my armored nobz on the way.

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...

don't forget the flashy gits... (shoota boyz on steroids)

Just hope my broadsides don't get in on the action (movable static defense :) )

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The inventory doesn't scale 100% with resolution.  I know at 1024x768 it would stretch the entire bottom of the screen.

Weird. I used to play at 1024 as well and on mine it would only take up about the leftmost 2/3's of the screen. The inventory boxes were a lot smaller too.

I had it installed on my laptop just a few days ago, but it looked horrible (deep shadows looked like a green bedspread! :) ) do I installed it. I need to install it to my desktop and play a game!

Do they mostly do it near the travel busstops? Could he have jumped off the travelin' boat at just the right time, or something weird and glitchy like that?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Why is being on a roof a banable thingie?

The problem isn't so much being up there, it's the fact that no one else can figure out how to get there and deal with him. Funnily enough, this comic just addressed that issue.

http://www.thenoobcomic.com/daily/strip218.html

Couldn't they climb up there to? Or perhaps get a mage to teleport up there?

Mages can't teleport like that, although there is a blink ability that might work that way. It's not that you CAN'T get up there, it's just that it probably takes a great deal of luck to do so.

You also can't unmount from the travel busses. You ride them to the end, except the Zeppelins and boats, which aren't in that area.

I watched him do it. Theres a hill behind the building that you get up on, climb onto an epic mount (really really fast) then he simply ran and jumped onto the roof. Problem is he was camping the main quest area for the twenties. And even if we tried to get him we couldn't because we didn't have the epic mount.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.