"I Can Still Smell the Blood"

Krookie

You've never smelled your own blood?

Unfortunately, the best anwer I can give is that it smells like blood.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Lies! It smells like Kentucky Fried Chicken!

That's just because you're smeared in hot fat. And no, I don't know why.

*hides grease gun*

Surely any meat-eater or first-aider knows what blood smells like.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I hate bush and blair.especially after I have seen on tv the american helicopter pilot killing a lot of unarmed citizens of iraq via sending a rocket on them.those citizens were running away on a wide street and the film was the record of a helicopter.he was shouting ''Ooh I love it!'' cherfully as if he masturbates as he killed them.I really really hate them very very much.Can you tell me the difference btw a terrorist and them?(bush&blair)I think the only difference is the nationalities.I dont support el kaide or other terrorist groups but they are not shouting cheerfully when they kill innocent people.they are dying with them mostly.

i have to add that sacrifice is forbidden in Islam certainly and I believe those el kaide militans sacrificing themselves are going directly to hell.I don't know if Allah forgives them or not when they die but I believe at least the first place they go after dying is hell.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Sacrifice is forbidden? So...you'd go to hell if you died to save another person, sacrificing yourself so they could live? :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Is El Kaide the Spanish Al Qaeda?

...but they are not shouting cheerfully when they kill innocent people...

You sure about that?

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Sacrifice is forbidden? So...you'd go to hell if you died to save another person, sacrificing yourself so they could live?  :)

i think u dont wanna understand what i mean, so i wont attempt to spport my claim deeper.

same goes to the spanish el kaide quoter.do u claim eta?i didnt know eta were using suicider bombers.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

I'm actually genuinely interested...but whatever.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

well, assuming u r 'really' curious'n dont know the basics of Islam, i can say that el kaide is a terrorist group derived from a bunch of low IQed Muslims whose knowledge about the basic principles of Islam is not much from u, bush or blair.teh actions of el kaide can 'never' be used to judge or question Islam(british-american media like BBC, CNN does so), as actions like planting drugs to earn money or killng innocent ppl r strictly forbiddenin Islam.

if i was to fight against western terror i'd not prefer such balles ways like explodin myself in a place full of ppl unrelated w militaries.i'd dive into the middle of a bunch of coalition soldiers'n kill as much as i can w my machine gun, n die w a much more better charisma'n pride way above the western imagination hero rambo had.i think my possiblity of going directly to heaven'd be much higher in this way.

The Illuminator

Um...I think I got the jist of it.

Islamic terrorists not really following the teachings of Islam, or some such. Thank you for being, well, "clear".

Though I think I was just called "low IQed" again. :)

- Everlast

well, assuming u r 'really' curious'n dont know the basics of Islam, i can say that el kaide is a terrorist group derived from a bunch of low IQed Muslims whose knowledge about the basic principles of Islam is not much from u, bush or blair.teh actions of el kaide can 'never' be used to judge or question Islam(british-american media like BBC, CNN does so), as actions like planting drugs to earn money or killng innocent ppl r strictly forbiddenin Islam.

if i was to fight against western terror i'd not prefer such balles ways like explodin myself in a place full of ppl unrelated w militaries.i'd dive into the middle of a bunch of coalition soldiers'n kill as much as i can w my machine gun, n die w a much more better charisma'n pride way above the western imagination hero rambo had.i think my possiblity of going directly to heaven'd be much higher in this way.

Well by your lack of knowledge on the spelling of Al Qaeda (even after I made a joke about el keda), you seem like a person who knows quite a lot of...something.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Though I think I was just called "low IQed" again.  :)

well ive not called u as low IQed however u can feel relaxed that depite the other members of this site, my highest degree of critisizing my opposite is critisiing their capacity of questioning a subject on which they think the opposite of me, and this usually results w an IQ statement made by me.maybe cuz im a little older.

The Illuminator

Though I think I was just called "low IQed" again.  :)

well ive not called u as low IQed however u can feel relaxed that depite the other members of this site, my highest degree of critisizing my opposite is critisiing their capacity of questioning a subject on which they think the opposite of me, and this usually results w an IQ statement made by me.maybe cuz im a little older.

With age, wisdom doesn't always come. Another thing, I can tell you're a little older because old people always type words like cuz and forget to capitalize their letters and punctuate.

Edited by Craigboy2

Well by your lack of knowledge on the spelling of Al Qaeda (even after I made a joke about el keda), you seem like a person who knows quite a lot of...something.

well.talkin more than a lang is not an easy job.moreover i type w my right hand as the left one is busy.i dont prefer to type w both when i type to have fun w low IQed ppl.dont take it on yoself as i didnt have fun w u yet.

The Illuminator

well.talkin more than a lang is not an easy job.moreover i type w my right hand as the left one is busy.i dont prefer to type w both when i type to have fun w low IQed ppl.dont take it on yoself as i didnt have fun w u yet.

Well aren't you quite the egotistical one. Also you don't come off as a "high IQed" person when can't even use proper spelling and grammar.

Sacrifice is forbidden? So...you'd go to hell if you died to save another person, sacrificing yourself so they could live?  :huh:

I'm extremely tired and sleep deprived (damn insomnia!) but I figured I'd try and explain what the other dude might have meant... no offence intended to the other dude if what I say isn't what you meant

In short, in Islam, life is considered a gift from God (or Allah) and thus, by taking your own life, or anyone else's, with said intention to do so, is like throwing God's gift back in his face... which is quite a rude thing to do to anyone... also, self-harm and suicide and all that jazz comes under the whole "lack of self-respect" thingie... and self-respect is important in Islam too... and so, suicide is considered like a sin... so these suicide bombers and extremists and whatnot aren't really considered muslims as they don't seemingly practice a fundamental part of Islam, which is respect for God or self-respect... hope that makes sense

But really, saying some guy is going to Hell isn't really fair (despite the fact that "some guy" might have done something incredibly wrong and bad)... as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to things like Eternal Damnation and whatnot, let God decide

Don't take the piss out of the dude's spelling... don't impose your expectations on someone who clearly doesn't speak or write English as a first language

EDIT - Oh poop, I type slow :">

Edited by Darth Launch

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Well aren't you quite the egotistical one. Also you don't come off as a "high IQed" person when can't even use proper spelling and grammar.

i classify myself as a mentally sadomazoschist narsist ego feeder via having fun on the net w low IQed ppl.u can think the opposite for yourself or the same

The Illuminator

i classify myself as a mentally sadomazoschist narsist ego feeder via having fun on the net w low IQed ppl.u can think the opposite for yourself or the same

It's narcissist.

Though I think I was just called "low IQed" again.  :huh:

I didn't really understand that...no offense or anything. :(

But I'm with Craig on the "age doesn't bring a higher IQ" thing. We're all born with a certain level of intellectual capacity that doesn't change, unless some outside force intervenes...like, say, blunt force trauma.

- Everlast

But really, saying some guy is going to Hell isn't really fair (despite the fact that "some guy" might have done something incredibly wrong and bad)... as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to things like Eternal Damnation and whatnot, let God decide

Don't take the piss out of the dude's spelling... don't impose your expectations on someone who clearly doesn't speak or write English as a first language

as a muslim i can say that my knowledge of Islam is more than u'n u r free not to believe me as i am aware of those antiIslamic propoganda sites, however the punishment at least for killing of an innocent person is 72,000 yrs in hell and lenght of a day in hell equals to 1000 days on earth.

im also sure that suiciders go directly to hell as this is a way of escapin from Allah's test of life.suiciding to fight in Allah's way is a different subject but im sure personally that the el kaide militan directly goes to hell firstl.if Allah forgives his sin of suicide, then he may enter heaven as he is a Muslim.the certain statements in Kur'An forbids suicide'n killing the innocent

The Illuminator

But I'm with Craig on the "age doesn't bring a higher IQ" thing. We're all born with a certain level of intellectual capacity that doesn't change, unless some outside force intervenes...like, say, blunt force trauma.

u can think u r a wise and i am an idiot, however i am free to think the opposite as everyone is 'free' what they wanna think

The Illuminator

u can think u r a wise and i am an idiot, however i am free to think the opposite as everyone is 'free' what they wanna think

I didn't say you were an idiot. I was just stating a fact...IQ doesn't increase or decrease with age.

- Everlast

as a muslim i can say that my knowledge of Islam is more than u'n u r free not to believe me as i am aware of those antiIslamic propoganda sites, however the punishment at least for killing of an innocent person is 72,000 yrs in hell and lenght of a day in hell equals to 1000 days on earth.

im also sure that suiciders go directly to hell as this is a way of escapin from Allah's test of life.suiciding to fight in Allah's way is a different subject but im sure personally that the el kaide militan directly goes to hell firstl.if Allah forgives his sin of suicide, then he may enter heaven as he is a Muslim.the certain statements in Kur'An forbids suicide'n killing the innocent

How do you know that a day in hell is the length of 1000 days on earth? Just wondering.

Probably what their holy book says.

- Everlast

Probably what their holy book says.

I bet it's just as reliable as the Bible.

Unless they live in North Korea :(