"I Can Still Smell the Blood"

Krookie

u can think u r a wise and i am an idiot, however i am free to think the opposite as everyone is 'free' what they wanna think

I didn't say you were an idiot. I was just stating a fact...IQ doesn't increase or decrease with age.

u r free to think that and i am free to think differently

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

u can think u r a wise and i am an idiot, however i am free to think the opposite as everyone is 'free' what they wanna think

I didn't say you were an idiot. I was just stating a fact...IQ doesn't increase or decrease with age.

Except during the growing years you know. For example when you're one, your IQ won't be as high as it is when you 30. And also I think when you get older it goes down. Know because of the decaying of the mind...It becomes harder to remember things, you have trouble doing math in your head as quickly...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

True enough, but whether or not you think it's true doesn't change the fact that is is. :huh:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

as a muslim i can say that my knowledge of Islam is more than u'n u r free not to believe me as i am aware of those antiIslamic propoganda sites, however the punishment at least for killing of an innocent person is 72,000 yrs in hell and lenght of a day in hell equals to 1000 days on earth.

im also sure that suiciders go directly to hell as this is a way of escapin from Allah's test of life.suiciding to fight in Allah's way is a different subject but im sure personally that the el kaide militan directly goes to hell firstl.if Allah forgives his sin of suicide, then he may enter heaven as he is a Muslim.the certain statements in Kur'An forbids suicide'n killing the innocent

Actually, I'm a muslim too... and I am well aware of what the Qu'ran does and does not say about such things... however, what you clearly fail to overlook is that only Allah and the individual person is aware of the true intention of said person... and thus, only Allah can truly judge whether said person "sinned" or not... if you're a muslim, then you should know that one's intention is extremely important and makes a difference to what happens after one passes away... so saying, "so and so is going to Hell!" isn't for you or anyone else to judge

Funny, my intention was only to back you up and try to clarify things so there's little room for misinterpretation... but your comment has annoyed the agitated, sleep-deprived me, so I'll leave you to it

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Asalaam Aliekum Onur. You'll probably find that a little courtesy will go a long ways with these guys. Suggestions that they have a low IQ isn't going to gain you a lot of support. Straightforward answers and explainations would go a lot further toward your message across than just talking down to them.

Also, we're really not interested in what you are doing with your left hand. :huh:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Probably what their holy book says.

I bet it's just as reliable as the Bible.

Though I think I was just called "low IQed" again.  :huh:

well ive not called u as low IQed however u can feel relaxed that depite the other members of this site, my highest degree of critisizing my opposite is critisiing their capacity of questioning a subject on which they think the opposite of me, and this usually results w an IQ statement made by me.maybe cuz im a little older.

I didn't really understand that...no offense or anything. :(

But I'm with Craig on the "age doesn't bring a higher IQ" thing. We're all born with a certain level of intellectual capacity that doesn't change, unless some outside force intervenes...like, say, blunt force trauma.

Unless they live in North Korea :(

i think this is a very 'deep' subject and needs a different thread, however i can sum up i think usa or britain countries like them r not much diffeent from north korea practically 'not' theorytically

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

True enough, but whether or not you think it's true doesn't change the fact that is is. :huh:

well to say something a fact, u need some scientific proofs and i think ive god enough to support my theories

as for age i think that yo IQ may not fall down even if get old if u make yo brain cells work

The Illuminator

Except during the growing years you know. For example when you're one, your IQ won't be as high as it is when you 30. And also I think when you get older it goes down. Know because of the decaying of the mind...It becomes harder to remember things, you have trouble doing math in your head as quickly...

Ok, I forgot that part of it...the first part anyway. It does have to reach its peak...but...

IQ can vary significantly (as much as 20 points, depending on any

number of external factors) over the course of your lifetime.

[http://www.brainy-child.com/expert/iq-score.shtml]  This isn

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

as a muslim i can say that my knowledge of Islam is more than u'n u r free not to believe me as i am aware of those antiIslamic propoganda sites, however the punishment at least for killing of an innocent person is 72,000 yrs in hell and lenght of a day in hell equals to 1000 days on earth.

im also sure that suiciders go directly to hell as this is a way of escapin from Allah's test of life.suiciding to fight in Allah's way is a different subject but im sure personally that the el kaide militan directly goes to hell firstl.if Allah forgives his sin of suicide, then he may enter heaven as he is a Muslim.the certain statements in Kur'An forbids suicide'n killing the innocent

Actually, I'm a muslim too... and I am well aware of what the Qu'ran does and does not say about such things... however, what you clearly fail to overlook is that only Allah and the individual person is aware of the true intention of said person... and thus, only Allah can truly judge whether said person "sinned" or not... if you're a muslim, then you should know that one's intention is extremely important and makes a difference to what happens after one passes away... so saying, "so and so is going to Hell!" isn't for you or anyone else to judge

Funny, my intention was only to back you up and try to clarify things so there's little room for misinterpretation... but your comment has annoyed the agitated, sleep-deprived me, so I'll leave you to it

i think there is a little point u missed.i didnt say that they shall go to hell 'eternally' Allah decides this

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Asalaam Aliekum Onur. You'll probably find that a little courtesy will go a long ways with these guys. Suggestions that they have a low IQ isn't going to gain you a lot of support. Straightforward answers and explainations would go a lot further toward your message across than just talking down to them.

Also, we're really not interested in what you are doing with your left hand.  :huh:

well i didnt think that my action w my left hand would be a problem on this site after seeing the dutch thread.

The Illuminator

i think there is a little point u missed.i didnt say that they shall go to hell 'eternall'

You still said they were going to hell though.

- Everlast

Ok, I forgot that part of it...the first part anyway. It does have to reach it's peak...but...

IQ can vary significantly (as much as 20 points, depending on any

number of external factors) over the course of your lifetime.

[http://www.brainy-child.com/expert/iq-score.shtml]  This isn

The Illuminator

Yes. I read it off of that site.

- Everlast

Yes. I read it off of that site.

that means if someone says ive got 140 IQ s/he maybe lying to me

The Illuminator

Well, if you want to go that route, anything anybody says could be a lie.

Me telling you that, in all the IQ tests I've taken...something like 5 or 6...the lowest score I ever got was a 120, and that was a math-centric test, while the highest was a 140, which was focused more on command of the vernacular, could be a lie. It's not, but you're welcome to think so. :huh:

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Me telling you that, in all the IQ tests I've taken...something like 5 or 6...the lowest score I ever got was a 120, and that was a math-centric test, while the highest was a 140, which was focused more on command of the vernacular, could be a lie. It's not, but you're welcome to think so. :huh:

i ususally test the IQ of ppl on the net or in real life according to their actions being logical according to 'me', so my giving a person low IQ does not mean s/he cant take 140 from a test, however if i consider a person as lowIQed one i dont care his/her IQ points.from xperience i can say that my calling someone low IQed is 'not' an insult, is a critic as s/he can improve in future'n behave in a way i consider high IQed, however those r 'my' considerations, and r valid only when u 'care' about my opinions.i advice the ones thinking opposite of me not to care about my thoughts as i dont care someone calls me 'homo' on this site.cuz im not homo.

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Me telling you that, in all the IQ tests I've taken...something like 5 or 6...the lowest score I ever got was a 120, and that was a math-centric test, while the highest was a 140, which was focused more on command of the vernacular, could be a lie. It's not, but you're welcome to think so. :)

i ususally test the IQ of ppl on the net or in real life according to their actions being logical according to 'me', so my giving a person low IQ does not mean s/he cant take 140 from a test, however if i consider a person as lowIQed one i dont care his/her IQ points.from xperience i can say that my calling someone low IQed is 'not' an insult, is a critic as s/he can improve in future'n behave in a way i consider high IQed, however those r 'my' considerations, and r valid only when u 'care' about my opinions.i advice the ones thinking opposite of me not to care about my thoughts as i dont care someone calls me 'homo' on this site.cuz im not homo.

No one called you a homo...just egotistical... Anyway Onur you seem to be a character from the book series Jeeves by P.G. Woodhouse.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Me telling you that, in all the IQ tests I've taken...something like 5 or 6...the lowest score I ever got was a 120, and that was a math-centric test, while the highest was a 140, which was focused more on command of the vernacular, could be a lie. It's not, but you're welcome to think so. :)

No one called you a homo...just egotistical...

last year almost everyone did and my fault was trying to make a 'ruckus thread' that i think noone on this site been to.however i gave up such habits since that as ive understood comunities on different sites whos mom lang is english r not the same as bioware site

The Illuminator

mom lang is the best txt abbreviation i've seen in a long time.

edit: if anyone's still interested, IQ definitely changes each time you take a test since 1/ all tests have differing levels of accuracy, 2/ while your potential capacity may or may not stay the same your actual/current capacity definitely changes, though whether such fluctuations follow a pattern is debatable.

For example, I got 155 or something when I was 8, and I've had it go as high as 160 in some tests, as low as 130-140 in others. course, IQ isn't as important as it's made out to be, and if you have very high IQ it's pretty noticable without such tests.

Edited by Tigranes

I need to make a perfectly formulated question "clearer", but you can't be assed to write in a readable manner?

Not worth the time, and the effort.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I need to make a perfectly formulated question "clearer", but you can't be assed to write in a readable manner?

Not worth the time, and the effort.

i dont waste time to type proper british english especially when im to reply the posts of lowIQed ppl like u.have u voted for bush?

The Illuminator

Yeah, I voted for Bush, Kerry, and ur mum. Unfortunately, and for some reason I can only associate with a worldwide Jew conspiracy, they didn't count online votes taken from www.godhatesfags.com for the election. :lol:

Either way, your excruciating sms-like typing is a really good way to show everyone how you're their intellectual superior (highIQed in FucktardType), while at the same time, it proves beyond any measure of doubt you're an inbred waste of skin. Most impressive.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.