"I Can Still Smell the Blood"

Krookie

Yeah, I voted for Bush, Kerry, and ur mum. Unfortunately, and for some reason I can only associate with a worldwide Jew conspiracy, they didn't count online votes taken from www.godhatesfags.com for the election.  :lol:

Either way, your excruciating sms-like typing is a really good way to show everyone how you're their intellectual superior (highIQed in FucktardType), while at the same time, it proves beyond any measure of doubt you're an inbred waste of skin. Most impressive.

ud better try to be at least european as u can never be a turk to be more polite'n better IQed.thanx to Allah that turks have never produced lowIQed leaders like bush or blair maybe cuz there r no turks at yo IQ lvl voting for such low IQed leaders

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Trying to make some sense out of your post might be too taxing to my mental health. Did you trip over and slammed your head onto the keyboard?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Trying to make some sense out of your post might be too taxing to my mental health. Did you trip over and slammed your head onto the keyboard?

my aim of postin on teh net's certainly not to increase teh IQ lvl of teh low IQed ppl votin for bush, blair or fascist dictator terrorists like'em.my aim is much more different'n complex that even yo low IQed imagination derived from producing nasthy words instead of makin sense cant solve.let me symplysize(i know theres not such a word im just typing this to increase the IQ lvl of him as s/he asked for.he can guess teh meaning of this word via guessing it from the words s/he know in teh rest of the text[i sti[color=red]ll[/color] doubt s/he only knovs half of'em though as s/he foted for bush]) it:im a mentally sado-mazochist narsist egoist surfs on teh net(like in his real life) to have fun w low IQed ppl via abusin dheir being low IQed to feed his narsist ego.more simply, im using internet to have fun w lowIQed ppl.until now i coudn't abuse anyone as ive desired so thanx for yo being lowIQed as ive started to doubt if there r some on this site.i also sawe teh dialogues i consider as being fanny like teh ones btw u'n me into my cpu to check'em again in the future when im sad to cheer myself up'n increase my moral.

i usually dont like to increase the IQ lvls of my opposites as if it increases theres noone left for me to abuse for my narsist egoist fun hunger, however sometimes those have teh brain ability to increase'eir IQ, increases it w my unintentional help.despite this fact, i dont think u r one of those.

u claimed that im tryin to appear pretty to others via behavin pretty.in fact thats not true as behave like how i am.ur not being able to solve this even from nonbritish, uncivillized, barbarian style of typing is a proof for that uve got a low IQ.kongratuations.u r teh 1st low IQed human being bein abused by a creature like me on this site up to now.

if u wanna make personal statements'bout me, ud better find a thread'bout me.otherwise i dont prefer to be off-topic like u as i admit it as a sign of being a low IQed.

cheerz

Edited by Onur The Courageous

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.