Top Ten Must Own GBA Games

Super Mario Advance and the Final Fantasies are good.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'd go with Setzers and 'Players suggestions.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What are the Golden Sun games like? There is a second hand place that has them in mint condition for around $5 each right now. I considered picking them up, but haven't done so thus far...

At $5 each in mint condition they're probably worth it. Personally I couldn't get into them because of several reasons: the first title left so many bad impressions that I just ignored the second one. For one, the constant and bothersome blathering of the party members - who are pretty lifeless - asking me what I felt regarding the current events with "Yes" and "No" being the only choices is pretty pointless. It's also got this throwback to console RPG combat mechanics - if the monster a party member was targetting gets killed, the character will just waste its turn instead of moving to the next monster; even Final Fantasy games stopped doing this years ago. It's also got another annoying quirk in the form of asking you to decide on what is your course of action but having the path predetermined thus rendering your decision null. It's a kind of barely average game that would have likely been good during the SNES days, but at this point in time I've probably already played all the games which gave birth to the cliches Golden Sun uses.

Maybe the second title is better, I don't know. Maybe someone could go into depth about it.

• 2 weeks later...

Which GB Tetris game is the best? There's like 20.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Which is better Metroid Fusion or Metroid Zero Mission?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Which is better Metroid Fusion or Metroid Zero Mission?

Metroid Fusion was damn good. I couldn't tell you about Zero though, haven't played it myself.

I second that Fusion was good.

I'm almost all the way through Fusion now and I'd like to third that recommendation. It being the first Metroid game that I've actually managed to get anywhere with might skew my perceptions somewhat. :lol:"

Spoiler Alert for Fusion!

I hate the SA-X so very much! I've spent the last two days attempting to beat that stupid thing to no avail. My thumbs have been worn raw by the constant button mashing on my brothers DS. I've been tempted to put the thing through the window more times than I can count. I have yet to even get past it's first stage. I only picked up about 8 energy tanks to increase my health though. It just doesn't seem to last long enough when you are constantly on the recieving end of screw attacks and ice beam blasts.

None of you morons mentioned Pokemon.

Theres like, ten of those Pokemon games out. You gotta catch them all.

Hahahahaha, get it? Gotta catch 'em all?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Theres like, ten of those Pokemon games out.  You gotta catch them all.

Hahahahaha, get it?  Gotta catch 'em all?

Hahahahahahahaha.

Your right. I did forget to mention it. Great game (get the latest version). Very fun and addictive.

I haven't gotten a Pokemon game since Gold and Silver versions. Are the new ones that much better?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Theres like, ten of those Pokemon games out.  You gotta catch them all.

Hahahahaha, get it?  Gotta catch 'em all?

Hahahahahahahaha.

I never liked Pokemon.

I haven't gotten a Pokemon game since Gold and Silver versions.  Are the new ones that much better?

Quiet a lot of new features.

Two on Two battles for one. Monsters can equip little power-up items and berries to use when they get into certain situations. Lots and lots of new abilities (I didn't recognize most of them when I started) and an almost completely new set of monsters to recruit. A lot of new outside of battle skills. There is a lot of stuff to do besides the obvious battling and catching... You can plent berries, build little houses, Contest (weird mini-game), making Poke'block (another weird mini-game), breeding...

I never liked Pokemon.

You don't have to like or know anything about it.

The game is just fun.

You don't have to call them monsters. They are Pokemon.

I kew that, but you should call them Pokemon. Pocket monster is a degrating label used to keep them down.

• 1 month later...

Don't mean to keep bumping this old topic but I'm just wondering. What's the best Super Mario Advance game for the GBA. They're all pretty expensive (for GBA games) and I'm just planning on buying one for now.