2006 FIFA World Cup

Guest The Architect

No, you'll be fielding the OTHER team. As in kicking them down unto the field with NINJAKICKS.

'cause you know, that's what you do.

Man, everyone I like is out. Edit: Although really, if this loss is a punishment for the fans then it's deserved. The english supporters were very unsporting in Berlin.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Let's not bring Bouhlarouz into the conversation. :lol:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That's it.

With Scolari, no one can beat those guys. I finally found a team that i hate more than Italy. Kudos to the portugeese goalkeeper though.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I have a problem, now that England is gone I still have Brazil, Italy and France left on my hate list, and two of them are facing off later. You could say it is a win-win situation for me, however one of them will still be victorious. Shall I be rooting for noone for once? :ermm:

Edit: So do I Trueneutral, but only because Snotti is part of their team. :angry:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Did England lose on penalties in the quarter-finals? Who would have thought it? :-" I'm sure it's someone else's fault, though. Isn't the referee from Argentina? :D

Congratulations Portugal! :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Based on their performance throughout the cup England didn't deserve to win. My money's now all on Brazil.

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

One thing I always wonder when watching France play, and this is not meant as being racist, but just how many people on the French team (including the bench) are actually white? :ermm:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

One thing I always wonder when watching France play, and this is not meant as being racist, but just how many people on the French team (including the bench) are actually white? :ermm:

18 out of 21 are black.....their team should be called...the Former French colonies football team....but then again the french, pussies and pathetic as their are....always have ways for 'others' to do their job....

18 out of 21 are black.....their team should be called...the Former French colonies football team....but then again the french, pussies and pathetic as their are....always have ways for 'others' to do their job....

18 out of 21... :-

Anyway, good chance at the end of the first half to Zidane. Having seen the first French matches in this tournament, I never would have guessed them holding a 0-0 against Brazil... for this long at any rate. ;)

DENMARK!

Based on their performance throughout the cup England didn't deserve to win. My money's now all on Brazil.

England really sucked, but they may have deserved to win against Portugal. They created a few solid chances which is more than the Portuguese could do.

As for France, even Zidane's from Algeria I think.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Beckham likely to give MLS some glamour and glitz

David Beckham and Major League Soccer seem to be a match made in marketing heaven.

Sometime soon, perhaps in a year or two, maybe three or four, soccer's most famous current star likely will be coming to America, injecting glamour and glitz into MLS and following the path created by Pele and Franz Beckenbauer three decades ago.

LInk

and no one will care

ZIDANE ROCKED!

We'll get a European world champion after all, gj France! :D :D :D

But I'm still rooting for Germany. :ermm:

DENMARK!

However England should be glad that they're now rid of Svennis as the Swedes call him. I mean, you'd be hard pressed to find a more un-charismatic and downright boring coach, not an ounce of emotion in that man.

Also, the DK channel I was watching named Ricardo man of the day. Damn straight. :ermm: Kinda amazing that it ended like this, again, against the same foe no less.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Some people have said that Portugal are a violent team or at least, that they are more violent than other World Cup teams. Well, in this game Portugal had 10 fouls to England's 21.

p1.rooney.jpg :-"

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

GO FRANCE!

Awesome game, and once again, Zidane proves he's still THE MAN. I was hoping Brazil would actually do something good in this match seeing how they hadn't really needed to try so far, but they got smacked around pretty bad, with key figures Kak

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

One thing I always wonder when watching France play, and this is not meant as being racist, but just how many people on the French team (including the bench) are actually white? :)

So, the Foreign Legion exchanged their Kepis for Soccer Boots for a while

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein