BREAKING NEWS: JADE EMPIRE FOR PC

It is a major design flaw Bioware has. The make it a HUGE DEAL of something your character can't do anything about til it is no longer a plot point.

I knew Desther was a traitor before chapter 1 ended. I knew my character was Revan before the revelation. I knew Master Li was going to betray me before it happened.

YET MY CHARACTER WAS TOTALLY CLUELESS! I guess Bioware assumes that their players are grade A morons or something that can't see foreshadow for what it is that they don't make it subtle.

Edited by Judge Hades

"There are a lot of lame aspects of Jade Empire that really makes no sense."

Yet, you really really love the game! in fact, you love all BIO games!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It's one thing to point out flaws (I can point out JE's flaws and I have); but another to make those flaws look beyond horrible... it makes one wonde rwhy you bother playing the game if the flaws are as horrible as you described. LOL

Go play the OC for the 11th time. :thumbsup:

So it's offical then. But no new quests/character choices? I'll skip it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Cool. :cool: No, they just need to announced JE2 for X-BOX 360. JE Remastered is not enough since I already own the REAL JE.

It also seems a certain site blew their load last week, and got in some trouble.

R00fles!

P.S. One real good thing that comes out of this is at least I won't have to read another 'Make JE for PC' whiny thread on the BIO boards. Those can stay with ME for now. :luck:

Edited by Volourn

AWESOME! I am gonna get it for sure!

BTW, am I some kind of diviner or what? Just a few days ago, I created a thread asking questions about the pc version of JE, and now it comes true...

Edited by ramza

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

http://jade.bioware.com/pc/
Jade Empire Coming to PC

[May 08] The mysterious world of Jade Empire is coming to PC with stunning high-resolution graphics and new visual effects. The original, critically acclaimed story is injected with new content, all exclusively designed for the PC.

headline_enhanced_373x39.jpg
  • Customizable, intuitive controls including support for game-pads and keyboard/mouse.

• Increased graphics resolutions and new visual effects.

• New monsters and enemies.

• New fighting styles.

• Improved combat AI and difficulty levels.

• New world map interface.

:(

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Jade Empire Coming to PC

[May 08] The mysterious world of Jade Empire is coming to PC with stunning high-resolution graphics and new visual effects. The original, critically acclaimed story is injected with new content, all exclusively designed for the PC.

Good news indeed.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Jade Empire Coming to PC

headline_enhanced_373x39.jpg
  • Customizable, intuitive controls including support for game-pads and keyboard/mouse.

• Increased graphics resolutions and new visual effects.

• New monsters and enemies.

• New fighting styles.

• Improved combat AI and difficulty levels.

• New world map interface.

:)

The part about the controls disappoints me. It more'n likely means "Well you can 'get by' with a keyboard and mouse, but really, you should use a gamepad, because the camera's going to kill you repeatedly and every time you die the dark souls who devolped this abomination of a control system are going to be laughing at your torment."

:) Seriously, anybody else played [Prince of Persia:]The Two Thrones on PC? :ermm:

Edited by metadigital

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP