What are you playing now...

Darque

Just finished NWN Hordes of the Underdark. I loaned both HOTU and SOU from dirty Bioware fanboi. I had to take long hot shower and burn my clothes... Bio germs...

Anyways, I got bored with SOU in second chapter and moved directly to HOTU and it was better. Using game engine for cut scenes worked really well and it added to the immersion factor. Too much combat, but 20+ level character can`t really do some minor quests. Also, too many puzzles. Also, main baddie had too high damage reduction. My monk with strenght 12 had to hit him alot and I really mean ALOT. Good thing I was packing over 30 full heal potions, but it really got really boring.

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Went back to Diablo II again. I'm trying to build up my druid, right now at level 19 and based on the lycanthropy (mostly werebear) and elemental build. So far, he's very powerful and turning into my one of my favorite characters yet. :D In my humble opinion though, "fissure" is almost too powerful, at least at the lower levels of the game.

Edited by Mothman

well... I'll be back on pinnacle when I7 finially comes out... I let my acct drop because I got bored...

Eldar might still be there.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yes, I'm still there. I haven't had as much of a chance to play lately, but I'm still plugging away. I spent several hours playing in exemplar mode to help a friend level his character.

Maybe we can hook up again and smite more baddies.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Sweet! Maybe we can all hook up for some villain smiting.

I'm playing a MA/SR scrapper named Night-Fall (mostly; I have a couple other characters, too), while my wife is playing a Mental Domination/Weather Control controller named Escalla. She's actually a level higher than me, and is level 10.

I beat Persona 2: Eternal Punishment last night (w00t)

Fantastic game with an amazing storyline :)

The game's combat was a bit weak (though the boss fight at the end was probably the most challenging one I've ever faced) but the rest of the game was extremely complex and well done :)

The ending left me with a strange mixture of happiness and sadness.

:( Definately my new favorite RPG.

@Haitoku

Thanks for suggesting I go ahead and play this without waiting to play the first one :D

I beat Persona 2: Eternal Punishment last night  (w00t)

Fantastic game with an amazing storyline o:)

The game's combat was a bit weak (though the boss fight at the end was probably the most challenging one I've ever faced) but the rest of the game was extremely complex and well done :(

The ending left me with a strange mixture of happiness and sadness.

:blink: Definately my new favorite RPG.

@Haitoku

Thanks for suggesting I go ahead and play this without waiting to play the first one :D

:p

You should try to get your hands on Revelation : Persona.

It's very unrefined in comparison to EP, but it honestly make you appreciate some of the characters a lot more (Nate, Ellen, Yuki... Mary, especially Mary!).

http://yoridori.org/oracle/ the translated script for Innocent Sin, which adds even more depth to everything (stupid Sony!).

I can't wait until P3. :p

I'm definately going to get that game o:)

One of the things I loved about P2:EP was the feeling of continuity it had... I really hope P3 continues that o:) It'd be awesome to see what Maya and the others are doing at that point in time o:)

Thanks for the link, I actually found that last night :D After beating the game I went on a wild online searching spree for all info on IS and EP I could find o:)

Do you have any links to Art from the game? That's something I really couldn't find. o:)

And cheer up, P3 is coming :)

Do you have any links to Art from the game? That's something I really couldn't find. o:)

About all I could find...

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/persona2-ep/art.html common stuff, that you've probably found already. It's hard to come by... Persona series doesn't have that big of a following.

Maya and co. need to get out in the sun more. ^^

Edited by Haitoku

Woah, I don't know about the game itself, but that's like the gayest art direction ever.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/persona2-ep/art.html common stuff, that you've probably found already. It's hard to come by... Persona series doesn't have that big of a following.

Hey, wow, awesome :D I hadn't come across that o:) Thank you o:)

I found a big book of art on the three series (Megami Tensei, Persona and Devil Summoner....supposedly) for about 60 bucks... I'm almost tempted to get it.

Hey, wow, awesome :D I hadn't come across that o:) Thank you o:)

I found a big book of art on the three series (Megami Tensei, Persona and Devil Summoner....supposedly) for about 60 bucks... I'm almost tempted to get it.

What's the name? Might want to add it to my SMT collection. o:)

Woah, I don't know about the game itself, but that's like the gayest art direction ever.

Shigenori Soejima has an incredible art style... Though I can see why some people would not like it.

I get serious Witch Hunter Robin vibes, but I guess that's mostly thanks to the gothiness in general. Oh well, each to his own.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds