What are you playing now...

Darque

Stuff it or I'll break your danger glasses. :(

Jerkface

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just got Dreamfall. The longest Journey 2 but Securom7 wont let me install it on my stationary, just my laptop :(

Isnt it an insane world where nasty copy-protections make it easier and more convenient to pirate than to actually buy your games? If I had downloaded it, I would be playing it now but.. securom says "noo.."

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, it doesnt appear to notice that Im running a virtual drive either. I dont know what its reacting against.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How do you find out what copy protection a game uses? I had to format my computer to get my review copy of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter to work! No idea what caused that either, it only gave me a black screen and refused to start. Probably not the copy protection's fault though.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How do you find out what copy protection a game uses? I had to format my computer to get my review copy of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter to work! No idea what caused that either, it only gave me a black screen and refused to start. Probably not the copy protection's fault though.

I go to piratebay and read the .nfo file for the pirated release. Coincidentally, GRAW also uses Securom7

Nasty ****ig surprise.... the euro DVD version fo Dreamfall doesnt use SecuROM7. It uses..

STARFORCE

No wonder its behaving like it does.. gah. The only benefit is that Starforce , unlike securom, atleast have the decency to supply a removal tool

Nasty ****ig surprise....  the euro DVD version fo Dreamfall doesnt use SecuROM7. It uses..

STARFORCE

Yuck :)

One more reason I love my consoles ;)

Consoles.  ;)

I can remove Starforce using nothing but a keyboard and common sense. Cant say the same about the nastiness they put in these toys of yours.

Are you using a Radeon card? Might be the drivers. The newest ones (back in the day, anyway) caused some slowdown, so you had to revert to an older one to get good performance.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

If this is the cazse, add another reason why I want to switch to nVidia. My other computer plays it fine, also a Radeon card, ATI 9200 All in Wonder. This is my first time playing it on this computer, which is more geared up for playing games on. Or so I thought. :(

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Did u add Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 under [Graphic Options] in your kotor.ini? Dantooine used to lag until i did that tweak.

Now I did and it works fine. Thanks

I don't know why it is causing a problem with this computer. It's more advanced than my other one from the CPU to the graphics card.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.