What are you playing now...

Darque

It's actually well done... if you realize that it's made by a game director. (I mean having a bunch of meaningful scenes, then a scene of a guy stuffing materia into his arm, then going back to the main part of the tale is a bit videogamish.)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The Longest Journey, still. April is horny.

And I do short treks in HL2:Substance, still. It's a bit of a bore, but better than the vanilla game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just finished Dragon Quest VIII. Nice ending.

Comes up with a * after saving and there is a teaser right at the end so there must be some bonus areas in there. Guess I'm not quite done.

Did a couple of operations in Trauma Center. By the end my hand was shaking 16 seconds to go and I messed up closing three times which is about the simplist task there is. It was intense.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Dragon Quest 8 actually has two endings, and the second one is even better (at least more fulfilling) than the first one. And after that second ending there's a few hours more of playtime.. lots of hours if you're an insane japanese powergamer.

I'm not sure the draconian quests are even beatable.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

...well, I was runnin' through Oblivion until it became far too Morrowindish ( I's'd also like ta update me view on Oblivion from very good ta damn, this be monotonous )...now, I's jus' waitin' fer NWN2 an' tinkerin' wit' Anachronox e'ery once in a while (unfortunately, I canna seem ta git inta the game no matter how hard I tries)...mebbe I's'll hit PS:T or the IWD's fer one more go 'round 'afore NWN2 hits the shelves... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Ah, but then you enter the nice muddy waters about abandonware.

According to copyright laws, it is still piracy, though places are openly allowed to operate without getting shut down. I'm undecided on the issue.

If you can't buy the game from an official source, then I can't see the publisher/developer wanting to prevent the end-user from obtaining a copy via an abandonware site ... unless out of spite. :-"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The * content of DQ VIII.

Alchemy spoiler

just got a new alchemy pot which creates instantly and a recipe for an item which increases everyones tension one level when used

like unlimited use highly strung cheese :-

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I made that tension item! Best. Item. In. The. Game.

But I never found that pot :(

Just finished the happy ever after ending. :)

The pot is one of the dragon trial rewards.

I didn't do the final two. I didnt really see the point of those rewards at that time. The other stuff is really nice though.Changes your appearence like the Jessica outfits.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]