what droid do you like the most?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. what droid do you like the most?

• T3-M4
    • G0-T0
    • HK-47

B-4D4 and 3C-FD

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

HK-47 without a doubt. Its hilarious when you put the peace protocol in him. GO-TO is a fatter remote (And was actually based on the interrogation droid from ANH. Look on wookiepedia.

T3 is good for making Spikes and bugger all else. HK FTW!!

HK-47 without a doubt. Its hilarious when you put the peace protocol in him. GO-TO is a fatter remote (And was actually based on the interrogation droid from ANH. Look on wookiepedia.

You can also recover vitality by meditating with T3. He also has several secrets to reveal if you build influence with him (including the holographic message by either Bastila or Carth), which - after several increases to T3's stats - ends with a boost to the Exile's Wisdom score. Bloody useful, if you ask me.

Besides, I prefer the dependable, trustworthy little T3 to blood-hungry, uncaring HK-47 any day of the week. HK-47 may be fun (you gotta love a droid that can *gulp* :wub: ), but I can't trust and could never turn my back on him!

HK-47

HK doesnt even like goto,when goto speaks to him hk goes like,''what is it fat one''

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

HK-47 has always been the droid I used the most. I like his witty dialogue and his willingness to use a blaster.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You can also recover vitality by meditating with T3. He also has several secrets to reveal if you build influence with him (including the holographic message by either Bastila or Carth), which - after several increases to T3's stats - ends with a boost to the Exile's Wisdom score. Bloody useful, if you ask me.

Besides, I prefer the dependable, trustworthy little T3 to blood-hungry, uncaring HK-47 any day of the week. HK-47 may be fun (you gotta love a droid that can *gulp* :lol: ), but I can't trust and could never turn my back on him!

besides the repair bonuses on T3, though, he is worthless. especially against dark jedi. and HK is progammed to be loyal to his master, he cannot purposefully harmed him. the death's of his masters in K1 were their fault. and from looking at the votes, HK is kicking his metal rear end :p

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

S4-C8 reminded me of a wannabe Bastila

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

S4-C8 reminded me of a wannabe Bastila

;) Insulting the fine looking Bastila. :ermm:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

G0-T0 os THE most useless character in the game, his slot could have been better used for another non-droid NPC character. Maybe one of the other characters from K1 could of come back, no, i don't mean revan, then we wouldn't have the possibility of a K3. Maybe carth, who is in the darkside path, could join you, and i dunno, that would change the story, he would probably take you looking for revan, and maybe kreia could be bastilla (also quickly mentioned) what do pple think of that.

HK by far.

Some of the phrases he says when the exile is on the dark side

are a bit strange but okay like

" Master, you are like a random cruelty generator " or , if the exile has just killed some one for no reason, " Master, it's times like this that make my behavior core glow! "

but can G0-T0 or T3 do that? I don't think so.

I dont see the point in GO TO in kotor 2, they should have put a twi'lek or something interesting as a party member instead.

P.S - Am i wrong about GO TO being pointless in the game?( apart from the very last part of the game ) I have hardly used him much.