Currently Listening To

Baley

The Tallywood String Quartet - Taking Over Me.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring ring, ring Banana phone!

What. A. Great. Song.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair  --  The Twilight Singers

I'm seriously considering purchasing the whole album.

It would be a wise decision. DL can atest to the raw excellence of their version of Bjork's "Hyperballad" also on that album. The whole thing really is that good. The cover art is a bit... lewd, however.

The Twilight Singers - Strange Fruit (Billie Holliday cover, with Mark Lanegan on backing vocals)

Mr. Dulli has said he was challenged to cover the song, and was considering how to do it, when "She's So Heavy" by the Beatles came on - and the light bulb clicked.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

It would be a wise decision. DL can atest to the raw excellence of their version of Bjork's "Hyperballad" also on that album.

That I can... it's pretty cool considering Bjork's version of that song is one of my favourite songs, which would make me more biased against it in usual circumstances :wacko:

I'm now listening to Raffi's "Banana Phone"

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

No, you have to listen to Banana phone on the video I tried to link!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nirvana - Paper Cuts

When I'm feeling tired

She pushed food through the door

And I crawl towards the crack of light

Sometimes I can't find my way

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

teh blind leader from kalmah's they'll return

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Evanescence - Give Unto Me

Give unto me your troubles

I'll endure your suffering

Place onto me your burden

I'll drink your deadly poison

torniquet from marylin manson

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

so what from metallica

The Illuminator

am i evil from metallica

The Illuminator

last caress from metallica geat melody

The Illuminator

teh small hours from metallica great song for headbangin

The Illuminator

Evanescence - Tourniquet

I want to die

My God my tourniquet

Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet

Return to me salvation

Mai Hime ost "owari no nai crossroad"

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Chemical Romance - To The End

He calls the mansion not a house but a tomb

He's always choking from the stench and the fume

The wedding party all collapse in the room

So send my resignations to the bride and the groom

Edited by sucky