Currently Listening To

Baley

Currently Listening To: My filthy pirated copy of the new Tool Album that comes out in a couple weeks that I will be buying.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I listened to that, but I won't be buying it, and I won't be listening to it again.

It's weird, but on gaming forums, you get lynched if you say anything bad about Tool, but on almost any other forum, most people think Tool is overrated.

Which they are.

Anyway, Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline). Which is actually in 7/4.

They are.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Currently Listening To: My filthy pirated copy of the new Tool Album that comes out in a couple weeks that I will be buying.

Hey, nothin wrong with that. As you said, you WILL be buying it. :( Just don't pass judgment on the leaked version. I did that with the first Audioslave album... the leaked demos were awful. Final CD version was much better. Same with Frank Black's Honeycomb.

Black Sabbath - Supernaut

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Audioslave turned out a lot better than I expected them to be. I mean, every song they make is a basic rock song, so listening to their records can get boring (read: drive your fingers into your brain through your eyes repetitive), but in small doses, they manage to completely rock out.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Their own stuff is way better, yeah.

Bathory - Shores Aflame

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I bought the first Audioslave album the day it came out, that's how much of a Cornell fan I was/am. I mean I defended the guy after that awful Letterman performance. Although that's nothing new... remember Pretty Noose on SNL? Yikes.

I had always heard mixed things about Soundgarden live shows, which all happened before I started going to concerts, sadly. In fact the most glowing live Soundgarden review I've heard was from a guy who was on LSD at the time. He said the shade of purple they used in their light show was "really, really cool."

When I did see Audioslave on Lollapalooza, they were great, though, so although Cornell is hit and miss he was on that day.

I was disappointed with the second album though, which seems to go against the grain of critical opinion. I hear the new one they're working on will be "R&B influenced." I hope we're talking more Afghan Whigs than Usher.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Hey, nothin wrong with that. As you said, you WILL be buying it. :alien: Just don't pass judgment on the leaked version. I did that with the first Audioslave album... the leaked demos were awful. Final CD version was much better. Same with Frank Black's Honeycomb.

Black Sabbath - Supernaut

The first Audioslave album was good, the 2nd one had one good song, yet the worst song on the CD gets all the radio play. God I hate "Doesn't Remind Me"

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I bought the first Audioslave album the day it came out, that's how much of a Cornell fan I was/am. I mean I defended the guy after that awful Letterman performance. Although that's nothing new... remember Pretty Noose on SNL? Yikes.

I had always heard mixed things about Soundgarden live shows, which all happened before I started going to concerts, sadly. In fact the most glowing live Soundgarden review I've heard was from a guy who was on LSD at the time. He said the shade of purple they used in their light show was "really, really cool."

When I did see Audioslave on Lollapalooza, they were great, though, so although Cornell is hit and miss he was on that day.

I was disappointed with the second album though, which seems to go against the grain of critical opinion. I hear the new one they're working on will be "R&B influenced." I hope we're talking more Afghan Whigs than Usher.

Chris Cornell said his vocal styles was rhythm and blues influenced and they were getting sensitive on this record. In completely contrary reports, Tom Morello says they have some of the heaviest songs and riffs on this record.

Yeah, any Chris Cornell I've heard live wasn't all that, but whenever I hear him on a record I think he's GOD.

I like their second album, but not as much as their first. Also, Dandelion has got to be the happiest thing Chris ever sung. He's one of the artists most in need of prozac.

Ensiferum - Warriors Quest

On one level I think this is good. On another, this is the funniest thing I've heard in ages.

"Ride away on your mighty horse, Ride away to the land of Thor"

Awesome. Just awesome.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

I do believe it, to some extent. The emphasis should be laid on the part that says that you should clearly know they want to swear. Because if you don't do something you want to do, you have a reason for not doing that.

Currently listening to - Deerhoof - Chatterboxes

Though it seems "out of courtesy" is absent from your list.

Deerhoof - Panda song

kirottu said:

Evanesence - Tourniquet

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That cover is a bit horrible.

Turmion K

kirottu said: