Command & Conquer 3?

kumquatq3

Huh?  :)

Mine was in english though...

That was because it was a totally different magazine and thus also a very different preview

So was your earlier post the translation then? If it was then that clears things up a little for me. I wasn't making the connection between the two for some reason...

<_<

;)

Where did those come from? I don't remember posting that...

Anyway, Something about the artwork shown so far seems a little off to me. The GDI soldiers have bulkier armour than 40k Space Marines. :)

thankfully they brought the FMV's back...

It should be noted that the third faction can combine Units

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

<_<

Those mods and their superpowers :thumbsup:

It wasn't exactly a translation, more a collection of the most important things said and that then translated to english. Original was Dutch. So since it is translated (by the mag) from English to Dutch and by me back to English you cannot trust it (see NWN2 takes 20 hours thread if you don't get it)

I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print!........................................ This is lame.

Indeed it is...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

<_<

Those mods and their superpowers :thumbsup:

It wasn't exactly a translation, more a collection of the most important things said and that then translated to english. Original was Dutch. So since it is translated (by the mag) from English to Dutch and by me back to English you cannot trust it (see NWN2 takes 20 hours thread if you don't get it)

I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print! I can read small print!........................................ This is lame.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Wasn't this about Command and Conquer 3 you wankers? Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

I knew the missing of the sidebar was a big bug

(pssst... it is Q&A)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Wha...Haven't you played RTW? :) It really rocks with that realism (or whatever it was) mod :wacko:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Total Realism :)

I love the new world map, it's so intricate and varied.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I would suggest the "not played RTS since X" guys to look forward to Supreme Commander more than C&C3...

^

kirottu said:

These guys never heard of "downloading" :( <_< ... damn not even "save target" works...

Guess that'll be (even if it rocks) a one-time view. Bye bye drooling (if it is good)

Anyways...loading...loading...even more loading

EDIT; Ah well it sucks. And not even one bit ingame footage. *starts going back drooling over major SupCom battles and nukes*

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

SupCom :thumbsup:

Although I'm just as hyped about DoW:Dark Crusade.

The Aeon avatar just looks better than the Necron tomb thingie.

kirottu said:

Doubt it... :huh:

CGI remember...

^

That really really was ingame.

kirottu said:

Yeah, the fact units were larger than tanks convinced me...

PRINCESS???

And SupCom scale FTW

Edit; hope they don't mean THAT with FMV is back... More something like that after the FMV is done and at mission accomplished/failed, like done in Red Alert...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I hope for the return of FMVs, this time with hot mutant chicks in war gear. *cough*

So what? It's a cool avatar!

And I hope it's just as cheesy as previous games.

kirottu said: