Command & Conquer 3?

kumquatq3

Unfortunately for him, I was much more patient.

:lol:

Sound familiar?

(That's a rhetorical question: no need for an answer! :)")

That caricature is actually pretty similar to me...what with the four arms and all.

Thank you for confirming what was already perfectly understood.

You are indeed a gentleman AND a scholar.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Generals was entertaining enough, not a C&C game, but still. I was amused that my terrorist workers asked if they could get some shoes... on sheer principal alone I usually didn't do the shoe upgrade. ^_^

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

For me, the single fact that Generals has no FMVs whatsoever was enough to ruin from the get-go any C&C feeling it might have had, horrible scenario put aside.

The only thing I actually "liked" in the game was how the Terrorists' pickup trucks' armor could be upgraded by salvaging junk from destroyed armored units.

Tiberian Sun was...OK. Nothing fancy, but not a bad game either. Plus, Anton Slavik's aide in the FMVs was t3h h0t.

Edited by Powerslave

Yes'm. And a pretty one at that.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I'm interested, very interested. MY C&C-run stopped at Red Alert 2 and I never played TS's expansin, but every C&C-game has been a quality game. It's just that...well, they ain't always good.

I'm more interested on the new Dawn of War expansion though. Tyranids and Necrons :cool:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm more interested on the new Dawn of War expansion though. Tyranids and Necrons :cool:

That would be Tau and Necrons, no? I read a page that said it was Tau anyway, no Tyranids.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Was it Tau?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Think so, just looked at Relic forums and it seems the discussion has been about who the second race would be, but THQ ruled out Tyranids since the DoW engine wouldn't do them justice.

DENMARK!

K, I understand where they are coming from with that.

Frankly, I didn't buy Winter Assault at all, because I wanted the tpice to drop from 44 euros to more manageable level. Maybe if I wait a year or more I can buy both expansions with the price of one full game. ^_^

kirottu said:

That's probably not a bad idea, they'll probably release some boxed set.

Me, I already have it and gamed online with a few buds, but damn the online community are lame... I mean it's quite frightening just how immature and lame these people can be, and I thought I'd seen it all in other game genres.

DENMARK!

I hated speedbuild-frenzy that was going on back when I bought DoW and haven't touched the multiplayer since then.

Is macroing still hip?

kirottu said:

That's probably not a bad idea, they'll probably release some boxed set.

Me, I already have it and gamed online with a few buds, but damn the online community are lame... I mean it's quite frightening just how immature and lame these people can be, and I thought I'd seen it all in other game genres.

it's the bnet kiddies...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh right, I forgot about those. They finally left Starcraft then, huh? :x

"Is macroing still hip?"

I didn't know you could even do that. :(

DENMARK!

Tis "offical", btw:

Following widespread rumors, Electronic Arts has made it official: Command & Conquer 3 is coming to PCs. When the game ships in 2007, it will be the first new installment in the venerable real-time strategy series since 2003's Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour

However, unlike Zero Hour, the newest Command & Conquer continues the storyline of the original game. That plot put players in the midst of a fictional near-future conflict which pitted a peacekeeping alliance, the Global Defense Initiative (GDI), against an evil paramilitary organization, the Brotherhood of NOD.

Subtitled Tiberium Wars, Command & Conquer 3 picks up years after the last game in the timeline, 2002's Command & Conquer Renegade, left off. Set in the year 2047, it sees the GDI trying to stop the spread of Tiberium, a toxic extraterrestrial mineral which is spreading across the planet like a fungus. Having far less scruples, the Brotherhood of NOD begins a war to protect Tiberium, which is its prime resource of energy. (There are also unconfirmed reports of a third race being in the game, but no mention of it was made in EA's release.)

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147987.html

Kane FTW! o:)

By the way, how can NOD possibly have "far less scruples", I mean, could they possibly care less about civilians and the GDI than they already do? I used to flame every village in the old C&C. :mellow:

DENMARK!