"Witcher" interview, via 'Codex

kumquatq3

Darque doesn't think like you and me. Years of killing zombies with poor controls schemes have left her bitter at the world.

my god... isn't she a bit young to be hardened and bitter already? is there no shame?...

oh, and role-player, i'm not sure what scares me more, the fact that you're doing it, or talking about it so openly... probably the latter because you seem to mention that sort of behavior OFTEN!!!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

To see how KQ3 replies :thumbsup:

I'm not saying this is goign to be the next Fallout, just surprised that it isn't really on anyone radar. I say this ones got a chance to be good.

It's been so long since that first post you made about it at Winterwind that I'm not even sure what the game is about anymore.

I haven't been to winterwind since Obsidian opened it's doors... so... yeah, it's been a while. :wacko:

As long as it comes out, that's all that matters.

Of course, the same could be said for Duke Nukem Forevah

How dreadful, now it sounds like PST.

Yeah well, at least the NO looked freaking cool. Plus, that was back in the day of 2d sprites where character customization was a pain in the arse to implement.

Now that everything is in 3d, there's no excuse for this.

Character creation doesn't matter if you can't actually define the personality of your character in a game anyway

Aye, and that's why Torment was such a cool game... :blink:

Edited by Lyric Suite

I just checked, is Winterwind dead? The site and forums are down.

Not dead, moved. At least I think so, don't remember wha tthe addy was when you were a member. But it's still up and running.

As for the Witcher, I am looking forward to it with mild anticipation. There's a good chance it's going to suck, but there is also the odd chance that it'll be really good. They will get the benefit of a doubt from me, but at the same time they've taken so long to get this game out that I thought it got cancelled until new info started resurfacing again.

Is there even a resemblance of a release date floating around?

I still do not understand.

Darque doesn't think like you and me. Years of killing zombies with poor controls schemes have left her bitter at the world.

:)

You win, Darq has been OWN3D.

Says the person who ran around the thread clueless yelling "I still do not understand"! :-"

but gamespot has this: Release Date: Q2 2007

Damn...taking their time, I see.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I still do not understand.

:-

You win, Darq has been OWN3D.

Says the person who ran around the thread clueless yelling "I still do not understand"! :-"

Point not found? Do not be mad that you were OWN3D, it happens to everyone.

Plus I do not understand the short hand version of all of the names here. DQ

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.