If you could have a different species party member

George forbid us to use Lightsabers by ripping away our Force-attachment...

And Lucas' word is law here...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

.....As for a non humanoid, I would love to have a Yoda like character around, because I could let him go up to a gang of thugs alone, they would tease him about his height, then he would kick all of their butts in 2 secs using the force!

I believe there is a mod for that at pcgamemods.com.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

A jawa jedi would own all.

:)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That's not a bad idea. It would be interesting to see, at least.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

how bout a true sith species similar to marka ragnos, but he was half breed. but then i doubt that there is any left, unless they are hiding again, like all sith :(

heh, there is some babling who TS are. They very likely be those survivors of...eeh...What was his name...

edit: oh yeah, Ludo Kresh guy! :D

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I believe there is a mod for that [Yoda like Species] at pcgamemods.com.

Indeed there there are a few:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/18505.html

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/11275.html

how bout a true sith species...

Would have to be an NPC for only DS. I dont think it could work having a "LS" Sith, because the "Sith" are evil by nature, and so wouldnt side with LS people. Just think Hanharr, hes an evil person who wouldnt want to hang out with the LS Exile.

Edited by aerowars617

I would like to have either an Ithorian Jedi Party Member or Sulkath Jedi Party Member

What About you?

Rather have a rankor.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I would like to have either an Ithorian Jedi Party Member or Sulkath Jedi Party Member

What About you?

Rather have a rankor.

A rancor wound even need a lightsaber. They can be outwitted, though.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

A gungan should be the final boss.

:p:thumbsup:

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

that was a good game

and now the suggestions for NPC jedi members are really getting stupid, i think people are just throwing in ideas, throwing in species names that they know.

seriously a rancor :thumbsup: how would that even fit in the ebon hawk, i dont think it even speaks galactic basic, and an ithorian :p they are so "passive" as chodo habat says, and usless when it comes to their own self defense. they are clumsy and would weigh your party down

that is why I love Jedi Power Battles................For I can abuse Gungans in a certian parts of the game.

I guess we all played Trade Federation in the opening mission of Battlefront: "Meesa gonna die" - go on and admit it, we all loved turning those annoying gungans into cold, dead corpses!! THAT was good fun, and is probably the real reason why Battlefront was the best-selling Star Wars game >_<

mon calimari are similar to worthless gungans and stupid selkath put together

:rolleyes:

That was mean. They are very intelligent species.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)