If you could have a different species party member

Guest JediMaster777

Ithorian would be cool. But I would love to have a Calamari Jedi, you know the guys that look like akbar from return of the jedi.

Ithorian would be cool. But I would love to have a Calamari Jedi, you know the guys that look like akbar from return of the jedi.

you mean mon calimari

Rodian, Gamorrean or a Geonosian.

Or a Kaminoan, Jawa or Squib.

all the species that where choosable in star wars jedi knight, jedi academy would be good, yeah a rodian would be good

i was going to mention trando, but remember not all of the species can be taught in the ways of the force, remember the selkath, the sith where only tricking them, like the sith would acctually give them a lightsaber :p:thumbsup:

A Xexto would be awesome as Jedi

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Really, I'd like to be a Wookie. Wookies with lightsabers rock!

Wookiees cannot use lightsabers :(

Trust me, I tried... all I got for the trouble was less fur and alot of laughs.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Twileks or ithorians. nothing else. NOTHING I TELL YOU.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I want John Rambo, as he'll be able to take out everybody without a scratch!

As for a non humanoid, I would love to have a Yoda like character around, because I could let him go up to a gang of thugs alone, they would tease him about his height, then he would kick all of their butts in 2 secs using the force!

Whatever Kit Fisto was
Nautolan. Yes, I'd like that. Possibly also a Togruta, Twi'lek (in K2), or the unknown tridactyl species :sorcerer:.

Wookiees can use lightsabers, there were at least two Wookiee Jedi in the galactic history. Obsidian also wanted to make Hanharr a Dark Jedi, but LucasArts forbade them to.

Edited by Sikon