Oblivion Thread

Fenghuang

Your way with words baffles me, mister Dragos. I do wonder however, was the 3-wheeled bi-cycle intentional?

No decapitations? Weeell, maybe it was my wording that reminded Death Doom Kitty of Sexy Losers. Your take?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Why yes, it had occurred to me, in a revelation of sorts, that spamming internet message boards is not for the sane among us.

Perhaps he simply mistook it for a Finnish mating call, and had, with great caution, instructed you towards an aphrodisiac.

Awesome.

Awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

"I am most proud of the Havok physics."

-So what youre most proud of is the physics engine?

-Thats right!

-But Havok is a ready-to-use middleware physics engine made and sold by Havok Inc. ?

-Yes.

-So, the part of Oblivion that youre most proud of, is the one that was made by another company that Bethesda has nothing to do with?

-I sure am!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Good for you. Make sure you don't. And now I must take my leave. Rest calls me.

lol

kirottu said:

Yes, because you just say "Havok" three times in front of the mirror and voila! every item in the game is automagically physics enabled! It's that easy!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"I am most proud of the Havok physics."

-So what youre most proud of is the physics engine?

-Thats right!

-But Havok is a ready-to-use middleware physics engine made and sold by Havok Inc. ?

-Yes.

-So, the part of Oblivion that youre most proud of, is the one that was made by another company that Bethesda has nothing to do with?

-I sure am!!

They still implement the physics. It's like saying that a game the licenses the Unreal Engine doesn't have to design their levels anymore.

Will you all please stop busting my chops!? Im trying to troll here, you know!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"I'm very happy with how the lock picking turned out"

This man is now on my death list.

Kill him twice.

"game balance is considered to be one of the trickiest things to do well. I succeeded beyond my hopes and expectations"

Add him. USE AN AXE.

A blunt spork would be better.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

They still implement the physics.

And they did a DAMN BAD job of doing that. I see more objects fly and/or move unphysically than I ever see using correct natural laws.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Yet another severe bug *sigh*. Hopefully this one is on Bethesda's fixlist for patch #1...;

You get a bounty. While having this one a guard talks to you (don't know if it matters but the guard catched me in some bandit cave far outside of the village) you choose not to surrender and run towards the Thieves Guild Doyan, who happily removes the bounty.

And now the real mess starts...

The original guard still hunts you (causing can't fast-transport/can't sleep, can't do anything with enemies nearby) and even with a bounty of 0 every guard you meet will get hostile because of a "bogus 40 gold assault charge" (who is made up if you get in their LOS). Trying to pay this bounty will result in a HARDLOCK. Paying the doyan for this 40 again doesn't help solving it (new bogus charges will be made up). So far it seems the only sollution to this is to rot in jail (or massmurder every guard, but that is a tough job and each still gives another 1000 of penalty even if THEY assaulted you... ;) ).

And there I was thinking I could get around the loss of stolen items and a 5 gold bounty by going to my Doyan... <_<

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As far as a Thief character is concerned, Lockpicking essentially is a routine business once you get the Skeleton key (UNBREAKABLE lockpick, +20 to Security) as a reward from the Nocturnal shrine. Challenging game for t3h win!!111

You know, since I spammed my Mysticism to 25 so I could use Soul Trap, then went on the quest for Azuras star, this game has got so much easier.

You could just have lowered the difficulty to 33% :-

..its actually fun to drop an enemy with a single good "Whack!" and see them fly with the physics ;))