Oblivion Thread

Fenghuang

oh, it follows me outside fine... the sun does not matter.  no effect at all that i can tell.

taks

Oh well :lol: At level 4 vampire I could barely last 30 seconds too.

Only other thing I can think of, lead it to a guard.

Otherwise it's break a couple of gates till you get a +15 damage (or better stone) I guess.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

oh, it follows me outside fine... the sun does not matter.  no effect at all that i can tell.

taks

Oh well :lol: At level 4 vampire I could barely last 30 seconds too.

Only other thing I can think of, lead it to a guard.

Otherwise it's break a couple of gates till you get a +15 damage (or better stone) I guess.

Yeah, that was kind of annoying when you quick-travelled into day. BUUUUUURN.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

does my damage automatically go up with increased blade skill?

taks

Yes although I think it's capped by weapon material.

It wont go up as fast as sticking a +15 damage stone into something though.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Just one problem: the sigil stones are scaled too. He basically just has to level up a lot to be able to catch a +15 stone. They scale up all the way to +25 by the way.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, that was kind of annoying when you quick-travelled into day. BUUUUUURN.

It made the quest memorable because I refused to feed. I almost burned up during the last outside bit just waiting for the door to open. :">

478327[/snapback]

Just one problem: the sigil stones are scaled too. He basically just has to level up a lot to be able to catch a +15 stone. They scale up all the way to +25 by the way.

I got a +15 at level 2.

The last one I got was +10 (level 7)

478327[/snapback]

I saw a list on the official Elder Scrolls forums how the stones scaled. Also, I didn't start closing those gates until well after level 30 and I never got a stone less than +25.

I saw a list on the official Elder Scrolls forums how the stones scaled. Also, I didn't start closing those gates until well after level 30 and I never got a stone less than +25.

If it's anything like the armour/weapons list it's probably worthless.

The +15 came from the first gate you have to close in the story.

478327[/snapback]

Damn, I wish I had a nine blade. The sigil stones aren't all that great. I have no patience for recharging the items and it's expensive as hell at any rate. I just sell everything and pick up the next blade I find. By the way, It's sometimes a long haul between good blades.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You can actually use the sigil stones? :lol: Even if your character sucks at magic?

It is REALLY annoying to have to recharge your magic items, its even worse than having to stop mid-combat to repair your weapons&armour because those recharging stone thingies arent as common as hammers :lol:

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

bethesda really shoulda' made enchanting weapons & items more intuitive... or they shoulda' done a better job of explaining in the game.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Yeah, stones are scaled. Hell, I got my Kvatch one at level 13...

80 Burden to opponents

100 Feather to self

>.<

You can actually use the sigil stones? :o Even if your character sucks at magic?

It is REALLY annoying to have to recharge your magic items, its even worse than having to stop mid-combat to repair your weapons&armour because those recharging stone thingies arent as common as hammers  :p

Yep just click the stone and then what you want to put it in.

It does get that way later because it becomes frequent (like every couple of fights). When your running around with an 18 damage weapon at level 2 though, it lasts a suprisingly long time.

I found the infinite charge soulstone in my first play so that made life a lot easier. It was probably at that point the game "broke" since I could just use my magic stuff constantly without any hassle.

478327[/snapback]

I just prefer to use plain weapons and lower the diffiuclty instead. The way magic weapons glow is ugly and I hate having a friggin sword run out of ammo :p

Oh, and I finally managed to scrape together enough cash to buy that sweet house in Skingrad :x) but now I have to money left to buy furniture or health potions and stuff :o"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

How can you run out of money in Oblivion? I have bought everything (house-wise) there is to buy in the game and I still have half a million septims in my pocket.

How can you run out of money in Oblivion? I have bought everything (house-wise) there is to buy in the game and I still have half a million septims in my pocket.

Depends on your level.

At level 3 affording a house while trying to lug around a valiant rainment was quite a feat.

478327[/snapback]

"By the way, which game does this screenshot remind you of?"

one of them deer hunter games?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)