Which of the Npcs

If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. If u had to chose one npc not to turn into a jedi who would it be?

• Atton
    • Handmaiden
    • Disciple
    • Mira
    • Bao-Dur

more like, sounds like ' teh nub party members '

And you sound like a fat kid stuffing his face with doritoes and trying to unstick the pages of his Power Puff Girl comic book.

sound? im typing for one, and no im not like that, and atleast i can choose a decent party, im not goin' round choosing the duds, and weaklings of no value ;)

At least you can choose a decent party? Hm, it sounds to me like you are bragging about being better at a Star Wars video game. In that case, you must be pathetic. I guess I'm just bad at the game because I pick a party that you don't like, huh? You are by far the dumbest/wierdest/biggest nerd to tred these forums in a while.

Edited by Krookie

And you sound like a fat kid stuffing his face with doritoes and trying to unstick the pages of his Power Puff Girl comic book.

sound? im typing for one, and no im not like that, and atleast i can choose a decent party, im not goin' round choosing the duds, and weaklings of no value :)

At least you can choose a decent party? Hm, it sounds to me like you are bragging about being better at a Star Wars video game. In that case, you must be pathetic. I guess I'm just bad at the game because I pick a party that you don't like, huh? You are by far the dumbest/wierdest/biggest nerd to tred these forums in a while.

your probabally like 50, fall in love with the KotOR NPC's and your so slow to come up with something, it takes you two weeks to realise that this is over and done with, and something else is beign discussed

For DarthVala is one of the smarter people in this thread.

Yes, he is... :lol:

DN

He must be if he knows the old moderator BattleWookie. btw, am I right to assume that BattleWookie and BattleCookie were the same? btw, what happened to him?

Also, there should be no insults here, people have the right to speak their mind on a Kotor related subject without comments like "You like X character... You Suck!"

It seems to me there are technical game reasons vs. story and character driven reasons. So here is my thought on each

technical game reasons: if i was playing a consular/guardian, it would be Bao-Dur, at least until his skill levels for the workbench were high enough to not have the party lose out on making good use of the bech. He is more difficult to keep out of harm's way without the Jedi robes, but i found it didn't cause that big of a problem when those who could heal were in the party, or use life-support packs. i liked having him come flying into the fray right as stealthed characters were back-stabbing.

Other than that, i can see no benefit to not upgrading any of them into being Jedi, although with Disciple, i'd level him up as a soldier for a bit until i got whatever feats i wanted him to have since consulars go up in feats levels slowly. Atton, i'd level up as soon as i possibly could since he only gains as a sentinel with the addition of force powers.

story/character reasons: it would have to be Atton. He is just too unstable and has gone thorough enough with the Jedi hunting and all that. Also, with his personality and behaviour changing so much depending on the Exile, he wouldn't make a good Jedi. But a loose cannon insane Sith... now that is a different story :)

story wise, i feel the rest of them have good reasons to become Jedi regardless of whether they are liked or disliked (i found Disciple creepy too - he was way too "forced Harlequin" - scarry :blink:

sound? im typing for one, and no im not like that, and atleast i can choose a decent party, im not goin' round choosing the duds, and weaklings of no value >_<

your probabally like 50, fall in love with the KotOR NPC's and your so slow to come up with something, it takes you two weeks to realise that this is over and done with, and something else is beign discussed

You should really get to know the people on the forum before you go and acuse people of things. I'm 16 and have a real girl friend.

Oh, and it's spelt PROBABLY.

Lol. :D

Name: Revan Returns

State: 0wned

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

For DarthVala is one of the smarter people in this thread.

Yes, he is... :o

DN

Also, there should be no insults here, people have the right to speak their mind on a Kotor related subject without comments like "You like X character... You Suck!"

yes but we all know, that a droid in your party is completely usless (except HK) look at goto, floating pile of bolts, and then there is T3 rolling pile of bolts. then there is disciple a character who no one likes and what i have heard has said stupid stuff, as well as being a bad fighter.

sound? im typing for one, and no im not like that, and atleast i can choose a decent party, im not goin' round choosing the duds, and weaklings of no value :lol:

You should really get to know the people on the forum before you go and acuse people of things. I'm 16 and have a real girl friend.

Oh, and it's spelt PROBABLY.

real girlfriend? no mission or kreia dont count. and yes i do know how to spell probably it was just a simple typo... gee someone doesnt have logic :-

Lol. :D

Name: Revan Returns

State: 0wned

yeah your cool, lets spam :o

Edited by Revan_Returns

Lol, the Spam-master talks to me about spam! Who nearly never edits and writes new message instead...:-

Look, he said he have a girlfriend. Why you cant deal with it? And why do you have to insult him?

yes but we all know, that a droid in your party is completely usless (except HK) look at goto, floating pile of bolts, and then there is T3 rolling pile of bolts. then there is disciple a character who no one likes and what i have heard has said stupid stuff, as well as being a bad fighter.

That isn't a reason to say someone: You suck!

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I see some problems and I think it is best that we review one of the Guidelines.

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

There is far too much spam in this so it's getting locked. Any more harassment of members and you will have to deal with the Raven.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.