A Simpsons Movie?

LoneWolf16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_u0uVAeDws...hp%3Fvid%3D1806

The hell? :blink: Ratings must be slipping...pretty badly.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

What, you haven't heard?

First I've heard of it...and I recall Groening saying that he'd only make a movie if the ratings went in the toilet. I think that says something about the current state of the show.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I only read about this this weekend. I thought it was an April Fool's joke.

Although I also think the writers need to get back on crack(or something), you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for trashing the best show television has ever broadcast...  :blink:

Groening, FOX and company should be ashamed of dragging it out beyond its death.

The simpsons people have been talking about a movie for ages... so its no real surprise. Its a good way to end the show, I don't know what the ratings are like anymore but the show itself is pretty crap now.

Except the movie won't be the end of the show. They've extended the series for another 2 seasons (through 2008, I think).

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

another 2 seasons?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Simpson rules ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

but that would make... *counts on fingers* 16 seasons!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

*Closes ears*

NANANANA

I'M NOT HEARING ANYTHING!

*pokes eyes with giant knife*

NANANANA... AAARGH!!!

who? me? its not supposed to be a link... just a site's name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_u0uVAeDws...hp%3Fvid%3D1806

The hell?  :blink:  Ratings must be slipping...pretty badly.

It's going to suck if they're using their current writters.

I only read about this this weekend. I thought it was an April Fool's joke.

Although I also think the writers need to get back on crack(or something), you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for trashing the best show television has ever broadcast...  :ermm:

They left, that's what happend. That's why you keep on seeing family guy jokes in the simpons.

Isn't it time for this series to die? Didn't it start way back in 1990-1991?

It doesn't need to die becuase how old it is, it needs to die because the show is no longer funny and is becoming like that crappy show family guy.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It doesn't need to die becuase how old it is, it needs to die because the show is no longer funny and is becoming like that crappy show family guy.

:o I love Family Guy.

You take that back, meanie!

- Everlast

Does anyone here still remember the animated shorts from the Tracy Ullman show?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: