A Simpsons Movie?

LoneWolf16

Groening, FOX and company should be ashamed of dragging it out beyond its death.

If you we're rich beyond your wildest dreams would you be ashamed?

No, but I would be ashamed if I was unable to complete a grammatically sound sentence.

Hey looks like I'm not the only one who has trouble with comebacks. :p"

Here's a challenge for you Jags, don't post again until you have corrected every little typos and grammatical errors in the past week, ok?

that includes posts from people who's mother tongue isn't english, little kids and possibly some pets.

See you on christmas eve? :p

In the final episode of the Simpsons, if they have one, they should have Milhouse go beserk and kill everyone while listening to Marylin Manson.

I would prefer a serious and dramatic series finale, the complete opposite of what the show is known for.

-Marge leaves Homer for Ned.

-Homer dies in a car accident driving Maggie to the daycare, Maggie dies at the hospital right after saying "I forgive you father".

-Lisa tries cocaine "to be cool" in the eyes of some dreamy boy and she ends up doing kiddy pr0n.

-Bart falls ill, like leucemia or something and gets run over by Skinner who ends up on the electric chair for killing Bart.

-Willy does Milhouse. Repeatedly.

-Bumblebee man becomes incredibly successful and rich after appearing in a show about everything.

-And so on and so forth.

:D

you should be the new writer.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It doesn't need to die becuase how old it is, it needs to die because the show is no longer funny and is becoming like that crappy show family guy.

:o I love Family Guy.

You take that back, meanie!

Yes becuase fat jokes are soooo funny.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It doesn't need to die becuase how old it is, it needs to die because the show is no longer funny and is becoming like that crappy show family guy.

;) I love Family Guy.

You take that back, meanie!

Yes becuase fat jokes are soooo funny.

It's more the audacity, slap stick humor, and outright ****ed up occurrences. ;)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I don't like Futurama... it doesn't look enough like the simpsons and isn't funny enough for me.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Have they had fifteen-plus Christmases, or are they doing the MASH thing (which show went on longer than the Korean war)?

After all, is Bart meant to be an eight-year-old forever?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT