Do YOU Want a PNP?

Do you want a PNP?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a PNP?

• Yes
    • N0

Havent had the internets in a few days, but as always Im interested. Pretty much any day except Sunday is good for me.

Have we decided what system we're using yet?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

LoneWolf16 need to confirm his Saturday afternoon/evening status. Otherwise, they could potentially also join group #2 as Elder mentions below.

I'm free, unless something comes up last minute, which is rare. Very rare.

Still not clear on the specifics of how something like this would be done...I mean, I can write well, but beyond that I'm grasping at straws here.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Okay, these people can make it Saturday afternoon/evening:

Llyranor

Nick

metadigital

Role-Player

Fenghuang

Deadly Nightshade

LoneWolf16

Baley

These people can't, but would make good DMs:

Eldar

Either we find a DM for Saturday, or we try to reschedule to a better day.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Why don't you guys just do the Saturday thing and I'll join in just for hell of it every now and then. My schedule is pretty tight. I get little five or ten minute snips, but not long enough to dedicate.

I would, however, like to know the ruleset and backstory so I can kind of keep track of things. You guys should create a new thread specifically for this particular RPG and backstory. That way, this thread can continue for folks creating different games and it's not confusing you trying to organize this particular game.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It'd kind of be nice to have a DM or something, though.

I'd DM, but my knowledge of DnD is pretty much limited to CRPGs, so I don't know enough to properly arrange everything.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

What happened to Baley? He's taking this group and his only day he can't make it is next week, right? The only thing he needs to do is tell us the ruleset and get things started.

The thing that really killed Ender was prep. Baley not only has his own experience on which to draw, but Ender's also. heh heh. Still that group was fun. The roleplaying was freeform.

As far as the days go, folks actually showing, and on time, is probably the biggest problem. Once everyone is there, then it's just a matter of herding folks out of chat mode and into RPG mode.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Guys what if we got Hades to test run his Dyson Sphere campaign on us?

Is this a good idea?

Or we could just be a testbed for his ideas, I think Hades would be a good DM.

And I'm entirely serious about that.

Also due to my point investment in stalking I know for a fact that unless he's developed a social life he's available Saturday afternoons.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'd suggest someone PM Hades and let him know. I'd like to get a chance to look into his campaign. Otherwise, I'm willing to go with a Friday or Sunday. I've got a lot of Campaigns already written. Luckily, I run all my games from my laptop with PCGen. I've downloaded the core reference materials and all of the monsters, items, and special properties are written into the material. Any significant adversary you face will be a generated NPC, monster or not. I tend to follow the rules in creating campaigns, but I've got a few house rules I use in order to keep things lively in the game. Furthermore, there will probably be concessions because we'll be playing on irc.

Talk to Hades. If he's going to run a game, then I say go with him. If not, I'll DM. I'll clear the schedule for the first couple of sessions and then I'll have to work with my schedule.

Sound good?

EDIT: And I won't mind starting a campaign and letting someone with a more stable schedule commandeer it. hahaha Also, I type very fast, which helps with an irc game.

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays

We need a DM to take executive control of the campaign, even if s/he doesn't do all the background work (i.e. delegate that out), we need someone to be the person who decides what's in and out. So it must be a permanent DM (which doesn't preclude guest DM spots, which I would be happy to do).

Once the permanent overseer is decided, THEY can shape the campaign.

I think Hades would be a brilliant DM, too, if he wants the job.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT