Do YOU Want a PNP?

Do you want a PNP?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a PNP?

• Yes
    • N0

What DN said.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Okay, let's assume for a moment that Baley will be our official DM.

How does the Saturday afternoon/evening deal sound to you guys?

Who would officially be interested in such a scheduled session? Let's take names, now.

Llyranor

Nick

metadigital

(Also, what ruleset/setting? Though, Baley might get more say in that)

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I down with that.

Perhaps there should be a couple of teams of players? Or understudies, for those that don't turn up?

Baley, assuming you want to DM, what games have you Mastered?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Hmm, what exactly would this involve for someone willing to play? I digress; I am Llyranor's boy toy so I am going to signup for this regardless, even if it means roleplaying a training dummy whose role would be restricted to The Chosen One in the field of stress reduction devices for tempestuous mages with a penchant for casting Meteor Storm.

I am available Saturday evenings, which is an euphemism for 'loser with no life' to some I guess. I should warn you that I won't be availble the upcoming Saturday though, as I'll be going away for the weekend.

Already sounds like an excuse ..! :shifty:"

@Topic: maybe there should be apologies, like in a meeting: characters not around because of apologized role-players ... might be rested (sent off ahead on guard duty for the trail / back for supplies) ... those without apologies would just slowly die from some terminal and permanently disfiguring disease ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I can do Saturdays. My new manager was more frustrated with the fact that I didn't really have any specific scheduling needs and didn't have any days in particular I wanted off. Fridays and Saturdays were two of her suggestions. :shifty:

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

They may be assigned special missions or whatever, or wounded during an encounter between the sessions. The DM can be creative in this fashion. People who don't show up for no good reason or who constantly show up later, however, should be disciplined at some point.

As for what's involved, we'll see what Baley has to say about this.

The list so far for Saturday afternoon/evening:

Llyranor

Nick

metadigital

Role-Player

Fenghuang

Deadly Nightshade

LoneWolf16 need to confirm his Saturday afternoon/evening status. Otherwise, they could potentially also join group #2 as Elder mentions below.

That's nearly a full house already.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

Saturdays are usually pretty tough for me. Today is kind of a fluke. Well, maybe another group of us could do a different day. Otherwise, maybe I could do an NPC on the days I'm there. Hell, I'd just be fine with watching the game as an unvoiced observer every now and then.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Actually, there's an idea. Technically, there's enough of us already to have a campaign, so perhaps we could set up a second group on another day.

Potential DM of group #2, time and date undetermined:

Eldar

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

Already sounds like an excuse ..! :wub:"

I could give an excuse if I wanted or I could entirely give this a pass, but due to some hardships I currently spend little time with my girlfriend; a weekend at her place after close to two weeks without seeing each other regularly is more important to me than something like this.

I also promised Mus? I'd drop by in an upcoming PnP session. This may be too late, but it's still a promess kept.

Hmm, to all those involved, would Friday or Sunday (similar times, I guess) be a more suited alternatives? Better yet, all those interested should list their preferred times, as well as their acceptable ones.

Hadescopy.jpg

I have an idea!

I could roleplay a DM and you guys could roleplay funky people from the internets, we could gather in my mother's basement and make up all the silly rules and whatnot. Afterwards, we could drug Deadly Nightshade and have our way with him\her\it.

Llyr, why couldn't you DM?

hahaha I love it, baley. The Vampire game had potential, but Ender never really got his act together. I missed the drama, though. I think I rember something between baley and numbers?

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!