Oblivion Reviews start rolling in

kumquatq3

I'm having a great time. Whatever else, Bethesda learned from their mistakes and took fan criticism to heart. Unlike Morrowind, however, I'm not concentrating on leveling and item acquisition, so maybe it's my perspective that's changed. I don't think so. It really is a different game. It's what Morrowind should have been.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Agreed. *Hops back into his 10th straight hour*

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It must be the beautiful trees or the realistic sewer-rats. Time to play some more.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well then you weren't planning on buying it regardless of the score.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

?

^ have to buy upgrades or a 360?

Picking it up tommorow when I drop my folks off at the airport :p

Worked out rather well really. We only have one HDTV so hogging that wouldnt make me popular. But I have their keys to house sit.. (w00t)

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Um...  Why don't you get the PC version.  I am sure you have a PC that can run it.  Hell, you probably have two to three PCs that are better than my rig.

Actually I dont. I havnt made any effort to upgrade my PC since I switched to playing console games. The one I had before this "melted" :rolleyes:

If not for the non game applications I wouldnt even have a PC.

I'm rather hoping that the PS3 can fill the roll.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

So, how will you play NWN 2?  :'(

Depends how good NWN 2 is. You have to remember I'm not really into the online thing these days. So NWN will be a one off D&D adventure and I've had a lot of those.

478327[/snapback]

If you have a good PC, gettign a 360 for Oblivion makes no sense. You'll be missing out on the mod community...

Well aside from the hassle of upgrading. I really dont have much interest in mods. I dont play specific games long enough to make it worthwhile.

478327[/snapback]