Bored.

Hey, I don't want to make light of a serious problem but that is what it looks like to me.  Damn kids.

I see a serious problem too :)

Some people are born with a stick right up their butt :)

:thumbsup:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Hey, I don't want to make light of a serious problem but that is what it looks like to me.  Damn kids.

Could be because kids are wired up from very young ages. Multitasking's a must - chatting/sms'ing, fiddling with playlists, having several browser tabs open on different subjects etc.

Bad news is young adults find it harder to focus but they're tech savvy, search/manipulate information well and of course multitasking's second nature.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Divine Divinity

Beyond Divinity(plagued with Starforce though)

Arx Fatalis

Gothic 1&2

Metal Hearts(I never played it)

Wizardry 8

Wizards and Warriors(older but if you can get past the bugs its very enjoyable)

Modded Morrowind(I know most people here despise that game but properly modded it is quite good).

Hope that helps.

Could be because kids are wired up from very young ages. Multitasking's a must - chatting/sms'ing, fiddling with playlists, having several browser tabs open on different subjects etc.

Bad news is young adults find it harder to focus but they're tech savvy, search/manipulate information well and of course multitasking's second nature.

Actually there is solid evidence that poor diet creates and exacerbates illnesses like ADD.

The pancreas has a tough time balancing the blood glucose levels in people with diets containing high concentration of sugar. Loads of insulin required whilst the sugar from calorific-dense food in readily absorbed, and after this is consumed by the cells of the body, e.g. muscles and brain (which takes about 90% of the body's nutritional and h

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Actually there is solid evidence that poor diet creates and exacerbates illnesses like ADD.

The pancreas has a tough time balancing the blood glucose levels in people with diets containing high concentration of sugar. Loads of insulin required whilst the sugar from calorific-dense food in readily absorbed, and after this is consumed by the cells of the body, e.g. muscles and brain (which takes about 90% of the body's nutritional and h

I think this is the longest i've been without playing a decent RPG, and i think i'm starting to get actual withdrawals.

Get Morrowind right now and it will trick your mind into thinking that you are playing something that is just about to get good. It works really well; many aquaintances of mine have played the game in a hopeful manner for a few days until they realised that it was always going to $uX0r.

Deus Ex

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm not quite as into hardcore serious RPG's as most people here, but I'm also suffering from game boredom. Whatever it is that I like in my games (I'm not quite sure I have that figured out myself, even after all these years), it hasn't been in many of the newer games I've tried.

So I keep going back to the old ones which still let me lose track of time somewhat. :)

I might buy the new Morrowind. The 1st was boring after a while but it was pretty to run around in. Can you still stack pillows and make houses? heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think this is the longest i've been without playing a decent RPG, and i think i'm starting to get actual withdrawals.

I have several games on my to play list (FEAR, Galactic Civ II, Rome Total War), but i just can't seem to muster enough energy to play any of them, i'm craving RPGs so badly i just don't care for other type of games, arrrrrggggg.

How long until NWN2 again? I'm actually thinking about getting Oblivion, even though i know i'm going to hate the game...  :'(

Try Oblivion, I think it's average review rating is a 9.5.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

(add how Planescape: Torment was the best RPG ever for extra points).

...guesses I's'd win, then...'course, all who play PS:T do... :lol:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

It's undefined.

But did you not just define it by saying that it is undefined?

Similarly, there is the word 'indescribable'. To attribute the word 'indescribable' to anything that actually is indescribable makes that thing describable; you just described it. Indescribable is a paradox then. Unless you accept that it is merely not able to be described by human means. In that case, the word isn't describing the 'indescribable thing' as much as it is describing humanity's own lack of ability to describe the 'indescribable thing'.

Edited by Blank