If you die and discover there is a God,

kirottu

Don't worry about it. It's a unique name then and to be admired. I'm certain she either made some family out there outrageously happy, or is up, well fed, and laying at god's feet.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

TBH I'm oversensitive when it comes to my dog.  So I'll apologize for the bastards remark.

Aren't we all. I can still get teary eyed when I think back on the day we buried our last retriever, some five years ago, she had been my pet since I was six.

Oh well, such is life.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

TBH I'm oversensitive when it comes to my dog.  So I'll apologize for the bastards remark.

Aren't we all. I can still get teary eyed when I think back on the day we buried our last retriever, some five years ago, she had been my pet since I was six.

Oh well, such is life.

Just reminded me of my own retriever's age...any year now...

God, I hate the inevitable.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

. I'm certain she either made some family out there outrageously happy

You mean like the family that took her? Maybe I'll ask god to smite those bastards then. But then I probably wouldn't be in a position to get into heaven with an attitude like that.

And don't worry Gabs, I'll load up a pic so huge that you'll have time to go cook a pot of ichiban noodles while it loads up on your dial up modem.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

. I'm certain she either made some family out there outrageously happy

You mean like the family that took her? Maybe I'll ask god to smite those bastards then. But then I probably wouldn't be in a position to get into heaven with an attitude like that.

And don't worry Gabs, I'll load up a pic so huge that you'll have time to go cook a pot of ichiban noodles while it loads up on your dial up modem.

Just trying to be nice. ;)

And who would take a puppy? Ever ask your parents about it?

- Everlast

jesus saves! Do not be blinded by the false faiths out there. They will BURN in HELL!

How many times are you going to reiterate that rather flimsy "epigram"?

But Jesus, you save!

Well yeah, but only when I'm refunded....in the flesh naughty.gif

It's okay Gabs, if GJK ever returns you can go the more rewarding way and proclaim me your messiah, sure to frighten the little alt.

Edited by Baley

I just remembered the Frappr thing....dear sweet Baley, GJK can FIND us, man! The end is nigh! Repent!

- Everlast