Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

Is that a Grigsby war game? I can't say I recognize it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Airborne Assault: Red Devils over Arnhem, give it a try.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_505.shtml

It's actually not turn-based, but rather uses a real-time with pause system that allows for well-integrated chains of command. Give orders to your AI subordinates, and they'll formulate plans for their troops based on the specifics you give it. Very cool.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Airborne Assault: Red Devils over Arnhem, give it a try.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_505.shtml

It's actually not turn-based, but rather uses a real-time with pause system that allows for well-integrated chains of command. Give orders to your AI subordinates, and they'll formulate plans for their troops based on the specifics you give it. Very cool.

Real-time on this genre sounds incredibly akward, but I'll try.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yeah, it *sounds* awkward, but it turns out to be very innovative. Oh yeah, not to mention that the real-time nature allows for simulation of order delays. Depending on your realistic settings, giving an order to a unit can take up to a few hours for it to reach it. It really helps putting you in the role of being in the higher-ups, rather than doing EVERYTHING. Of course, you can still micromanage everything, but changing orders too often (depending on the settings, of course) can actually decrease the efficiency of your plan.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Good thing BG2 and the Kotors got rid of the speech attached to it...

Still, invisible walls in TES... what happened to the true freedom promise?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Kray****!

Ehmm...this is the best RTS since DoW, but dammit the campaign suddenly got hard.

post-9032-1146069332_thumb.jpg

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

post-2035-1146141416_thumb.jpg

:D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast