Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

All? Hell, they have even no idea how many they are going to make.

Which is the point of the whole episode-deal...

But an other question to Bokoshi would be; Is Emergence already filled with the SpyWare they want to implent in order to follow the exact progress of gamers 24/7 they play the game to "alter" furture episodes?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

But an other question to Bokoshi would be; Is Emergence already filled with the SpyWare they want to implent in order to follow the exact progress of gamers 24/7 they play the game to "alter" furture episodes?

I haven't noticed any spyware, but the game itself keeps track of how you are doing and automatically adjusts the difficulty. So if you want a challenge, then don't suck at the game LOL.

Too many corpses littering your hallways?

dk2-027a.jpg

Call Happy Imp Cleaners...the dungeon's best housekeepers.

dk2-025a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, that's DK 2 alright.

An alright game, yet a bit too hectic for a DK 1 lover.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Editors make it all better. Well, mostly.

But yeah...1st game was the classic. I just can't play it every day. LOL

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yes, it's also an game engine.

From the RPG Maker XP official page:

"...

Save your completed game as a game disk and you can burn it onto a CD-ROM to give to your friends or distribute it over the Internet for other gamers to enjoy. You can even market your creations as shareware."

centinexx.png