Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

ok... that's interesting... Rise of legends has JAFFA! or rather analogues.

post-13853-1148256975_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There's a seperate interface icon for every individual unit when you can have that many? That would drive me a little insane.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Craigboy get Unreal 2K4 already! Ill show you how drink beer and use the shocklaser at the same time! :cool:

I downloaded FRAPS but it won't let me take screenshots. I press F10 the default key and nothing, i tried print screen and still nothing. Is there something else I have to do to get it to work? :luck:

Edited by WITHTEETH

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Craigboy get Unreal 2K4 already! Ill show you how drink beer and use the shocklaser at the same time! :cool:

I downloaded FRAPS but it won't let me take screenshots. I press F10 the default key and nothing, i tried print screen and still nothing. Is there something else I have to do to get it to work? :luck:

Can't run it, I don't have a video card and I'm debating on whether I should get a GBA or a new(not really new) video card.

And for somer reason I can't play online with UT. I could a while back but I had uninstall it becuase was low on memory. But I recently re-installed it and I can't play online any more. It's a bummer.

But maybe I can get my parents to pay for half of it or something.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

There's a seperate interface icon for every individual unit when you can have that many? That would drive me a little insane.

once you toss a few heros in there they go down to X3 or X4 or whatever...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That is a bummer! UT2K4 is the best multiplayer game I've come across. It doesn't take to much power either.

A 2.4 pentium with 512mb and a Radeon 9500Pro 125mb would run it picture perfect.

Well my computer passes the recomended specs(1.5 GHZ with 512mb of ram). Mine is 1.66 GHz with 512mb of ram. Anyway this is the baby I've been looking at for quite some time. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16814102289 Since then the price has dropped almost $30... I probably should buy it before it becomes completly out of date.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

A person who reviewed that card complained that it got hot due to no fan. You might want to buy one with a fan.

Have you looked to buy one on Ebay?  :luck:

Ya I read that too, kind of stupid. But no, I'm just planning on sticking with this. You know so I won't have to worry about getting scammed or anything. Or getting a fired video card.

Edited by Craigboy2

$20?? I paid $37 for mine (a long time ago)! I got ripped off :luck:

Ah...I apologize...checked the web reciept, it was $37. It's Hypersnap that was $20, mix up. See that phrase under my avatar? Yeah...that's me. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I probably should buy it before it becomes completly out of date.

I'd suggest saving your money, since that won't do much for newer games...not much at all, and is already at the lower end of "low end". ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I probably should buy it before it becomes completly out of date.

I'd suggest saving your money, since that won't do much for newer games...not much at all, and is already at the lower end of "low end". ;)

Ya but my PC is only 1.66 GHz so it really doesn't matter much.

True.

Spend away! :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

E(enemy) T(erritory) pwns UT2K4. And has way lower reqs. and better netcode.

On the issue of FRAPS. Do you have it on when you start the game. Clicking the little X and you close it for making screens...

Looking forward to pwn 2 people in UT2K4 *cough* :p

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Plays minesweeper

Dies

Tries again

Dies again

Tries again

Dies again

Hits keyboard

Closes minesweeper.

>_<

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That's a strange looking calculator. >_<

It's a game called Minesweeper you jerkface.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.