killing the other party

thats one of the similarities between Jade Empire and K1

probably due to the fact that bioware made both games.

I would of loved to killed Atton, Kreia, Visas, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden,

G0-T0, T3-M4, Disciple for sure, Mira, Hanharr.

I would keep alive Mandalore and HK-47 :)

You can kill Visas, actually.

Hey Visas dosen't count she was a weird girl but she was a little cool. She at least got exile to have a thing for her :lol:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

ya, i kind of like her views on the force and all, but that force sight, i could never figure out what that did. didnt seem any different when i used it...oh well. anyways, i kind of likes carth until the end when i turned to the dark side and he gave me this "save me from myself" speech, then i gladly killed him. zalbaar was weak, mission was too trusting, juhani spoke for herself, and jolee was funny but had twisted logic. T3 was too insignificant in the first one, too cute to kill in the second.

and yes this may sound weird, but i felt sorry for G0T0, being driven by his programming. i could kill off bao-dur, disciple, and that walking carpet. i liked kreia, she really made me think about and question my choices and taught me all those mind reading tricks. mandalore is pretty cool, but i wish he would take his helmet off...as for everyone else, they are all ok after you train them to be dark jedi.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

I don't sacrifice Visas..because she's my servant

And like the dialog part in the game:

''I need servants not corpse''

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Visas is a good member that I would not want to lose by her sacrifice.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

i can accomplish anything by myself :blink:

Indeed....a Dark Lord can accomplish everything....even taking the galaxy by his throat...so that's why the darkside rules

Not like those jedi fools.....always thinking about peaces and pacifism

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Am I just paranoia, but are DS:ers babling about DS everywhere to increase their total post number? :devil:

Anyway they are offing da topic (and I too now *sigh*)

edit: I've never could killed Visas. That was just too mean. :blink: Kreia on other hand... :blink:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

i like kreia. she gives you powers and force points and she shows you a cinematic where she gets beaten up (YAY!).

but i would kill Goto, Disiple (gay...), bastila (annoying british b*tch) and definitly Juhani!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

i like kreia. she gives you powers and force points and she shows you a cinematic where she gets beaten up (YAY!).

but i would kill Goto, Disiple (gay...), bastila (annoying british b*tch) and definitly Juhani!

You are insane! First you say you like Kreia cause she gives you all these force powers that are not usefull at the end of the game when you kill her! Might of fact you can't even use force powers on Kreia at the end cause she is to powerfull :angry: And yes I am strong in the force its just Kreia ya know..... :">

Put it this way she did it on purpose to give you moves that dosen't work on her.

Anyways you can't call Bastila a B@#$# and put british in it at the same time.

But saying you would kill Juhani just redems yourself :blink:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

LOL add Carth (whinny whinny whinny) and both wookies (annoying and useless)into that list and im right there with yas!

Thread pruned of spam and personal insults. Any more insults directed at board members is going to lead the offender into trouble.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester